Big butts or flat pancakes *cough*Vegeta*cough*

Do you prefer a nice ass or are you a ****** and prefer pancakes?

• Total voters
I did and got a picture of Tigger, Garfield, and the Kraft Macaroni and Cheese guy having sex.

I got an orange shoved up an ass. Yahoo Image.

I am definitely with vegeta on this one.

Why would you guys want a white girls flabby ass over a tight bodied asian girls tight pancake ass.

White girls are horribly unattractive except for a tiny teeny tiny minority.

A far far higher percentage of "average" asian girls will feature the slimness, the tight body. Delicious...to...men.

Sucked in all you guys with white girlfriends. ahahahaha flabby ass, cellulite and by the time they're 40 they've packed on the weight to the shisen!!!!!! Horrible white girls.

I hope they become extinct.

I hope you have all learned something from this insightful posting.

BYOM.

Bring your own machete.

Oh my god why didn't I listen?

If it's what I'm thinking of I've jerked off to it.

Why would you guys want a white girls flabby ass over a tight bodied asian girls tight pancake ass.

A far far higher percentage of "average" asian girls will feature the slimness, the tight body. Delicious...to...men.

Sucked in all you guys with white girlfriends. ahahahaha flabby ass, cellulite and by the time they're 40 they've packed on the weight to the shisen!!!!!! Horrible white girls.

blah blah. ****ing an asian chick is like ****ing a little boy. And when they get old they look like Yoda.

I like girls with tight asses that are good enough to grab or smack, but not so big i can't see her body when shes on my lap bouncin up and down

I got an orange shoved up an ass. Yahoo Image.

Used google at first, and the only picture I thought was eye-striking in the least bit was the hunky guy with no underwear.

Wish I had never seen your post.

I like girls with tight asses that are good enough to grab or smack, but not so big i can't see her body when shes on my lap bouncin up and down

Ahah... ahahaha...

I assume you have not had experience with this.

Of course you would say that. Asian girls just throw themselves at you...

picture.php

I like a nice ass.

Not big ghetto ass. ****ing fat asses. Get in shape.

Horrible white girls.

Hello, new mortal enemy with bad taste. From this day forth we are at odds. You have insulted the great glory of the perfect, divine white woman, and defiled her with lies that pig disgusting, snaggle tooth-having, yellow skinned, voice-like-a-catfight, face looks like it got all smashed in with a frying pan, body-like-a-twelve-year-old-boy, no ass to grab asian women are better.

There is something wrong with you. You got that yellow fever, boy! THAT YELLOW FEVER!

^ Dude. I'd take one over those leg hair growing, body odor havin', rough-skinned, loose vagina'd, flabby C-average student women who don't wash down there enough.

Also, points for escalating this thread go to you, buddy.

Hello, new mortal enemy with bad taste. From this day forth we are at odds. You have insulted the great glory of the perfect, divine white woman, and defiled her with lies that pig disgusting, snaggle tooth-having, yellow skinned, voice-like-a-catfight, face looks like it got all smashed in with a frying pan, body-like-a-twelve-year-old-boy, no ass to grab asian women are better.

There is something wrong with you. You got that yellow fever, boy! THAT YELLOW FEVER!
Oh god. I will enjoy this fight.

^ Dude. I'd take one over those leg hair growing, body odor havin', rough-skinned, loose vagina'd, flabby C-average student women who don't wash down there enough.

Also, points for escalating this thread go to you, buddy.
Thread escalation!!!!

The white woman vagina smell is also unbearable. Again, i am sorry for you guys with white girlfriends. God have mercy on your nostrils.

Those asian girls and their excellent diets. Clean, smooth ,hairless deliciousness. What an advanced form of human.

I don't think you know any asians if you're complaining about the scent of other people. Clearly you've never experienced "asian smell." They have an odor that assails the senses.

And it's not just vaginal. It exudes from every pore in their body like some kind of malodorous aura of stench.

This thread went from meh to very entertaining.

I'm not partial to Asian chicks or anything, but I have slept with one on a one night stand before. She was an aerobics instructor and her fantastic body hidden under her crusty pizza hut clothes came as quite a nice surprise.

Maybe because I had been working with her a while and had built up a relationship and was really ****ing horny after work, but I have to give credit, she was pulling on me and massaging my body hard as ****. She really wanted it, and I don't know but it made me climax faster than anyone else ever has. Her vagina was like the ultimate feel.

Nice one virustype....far out.

Quick question. Can you fill in the gaps between massaging and pulling and aerobic instructor asian chick.

I uh... suppose that... I dislike big butts, possibly because WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

AND BY PEOPLE I MEAN WILLIE

Thread escalation!!!!

The white woman vagina smell is also unbearable. Again, i am sorry for you guys with white girlfriends. God have mercy on your nostrils.

Those asian girls and their excellent diets. Clean, smooth ,hairless deliciousness. What an advanced form of human.

You see an asian version of hitler just wouldnt work would it. Asian racists are as dull as zombies but without the charisma.

Thread escalation!!!!

The asian woman vagina smell is also unbearable. Again, i am sorry for you guys with asian girlfriends. God have mercy on your nostrils.

Those white girls and their excellent diets. Clean, smooth ,hairless deliciousness. What an advanced form of human.

Fixed

God damn it, I thought this was talking about guys and I picked the last option, I love nice round ass. Grrrr!

Back