Blizzcon

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
Is anyone else attending Blizzcon in Anaheim California? I depart from Milwaukee WI at 6:30 am and spend half the day friday and all day saturday. Anyone else going? It should be some great fun to meet some other blizzard gamers and stuff. I shall bump this post with pictures from the show when time permits at the hotel :)

www.blizzcon.com

BHC I LOVE YOU! Are you coming to see me in Long Beach, only 20 minutes away!:cheers:

Blizzcon FTW!

ailevation said:
BHC I LOVE YOU! Are you coming to see me in Long Beach, only 20 minutes away!:cheers:

Blizzcon FTW!

LOL show up at the Radisson hotel in Anaheim, you can meet my dad and meeee :p

Buy me a ticket and everything there and I'll go :p

I've wanted to go since it was announced a while ago. Looks real fun, and I'd love to play Starcraft: Ghost.

Please send pics..maybe buy me a tshirt or something<3

Oh yes, I have some $1500 to spare and will come riding my new bicycle from halfway around the world to see the gods who have created STARCRAFT. :p

So you've been already?

Was anyone talking about diablo3, hinting, whispers? Did you hear whispers? Tell me !

i want to go.

but i live across the damned pond:frown:

DAMN YOU CALIFORNIANS
stab.gif

I wanna go. :(

If Blizzcon is anything like I imagine a EverQuest con is, than I will never set foot in there.

Mr-Fusion said:
So you've been already?

Was anyone talking about diablo3, hinting, whispers? Did you hear whispers? Tell me !

it's not until Oct. 28th :) but i'l tell you all about SC:G gameplay and the WoW expansion details!

Anaheim? That sounds like it could be a town in Warcraft. D:

Hey man, Anaheim's always got good conventions.

But I aint going, cuz it's 120 bucks! Fuuuuuuuck no!

Blizzcon ruX.. but unfortunately, i live in Denmark, so its a hell of a long trip to get there..

Back