British girl, 11, now youngest mother

Xevrex LOL

For some reason I can see that happening.

No.. It was.. Kenji? I forget. One of those people we drove off.

You know what makes me laugh about the UK's benefits?

Now that she has a kid, she will get more support financially than I will.

AND, she will get an apartment given to her that most people in this country cant afford even if their salaries were bumped over 30k. Its a ***king joke.

Have more kids, the government gives you everything.

No wonder those who scive off work and live on benefits are doing so. Theyre getting paid as much as graduates do on their first jobs. Wheres the incentive to go out and work? Wheres the incentive for those who DO work that get only a little bit more, when they could have a few kids, claim benefits, and sit on their ***king arses all day watching football.

The government is making it so expensive to have a kid these days if you have over x-amount salary, but will throw money at you if you dont earn x-amount. Theyre searching for ways to save money by making cuts in important areas, raising tax, raising VAT (AGAIN!), yet theyre throwing away billions each year to people who dont need it and shouldnt get it. I mean for ***k sake.

This country is so ***ked up. It should be a case of 'CAN you work?' 'Yes? Right, no benefits for you, youre on the street if you cant find a job'.

But no.

And this underage pregnancy thing is another example. Its immoral. And the parents are ALWAYS so proud blah blah blah. Of course youre bloody proud. Youre happier for the fact that youve now got more bloody money coming into the house, not that your baby is having a baby.

The fact that they support them in their decision to have a kid just perpetuates the cycle of ***ked-up-ness in this country.

[Edit] I was about to slate at how this girl MUST be from the North like Liverpool or Manchester or Newcastle, but is this from Edinburgh? Cant say im surpised either. Theyve got some serious problems up there these days.

^ This, mostly.

In terms of benefits,I do think they should give at least some money to these people, but I'm talking just enough to live by, and only until the child is at school age. THEN the mother can go out and find a damn job. The amount they're giving them now though, it's like they're rewarding them for stupid behavior.

Government support of childcare is necessary to increase birthrates, but it's more effective if they are services, such as daycare institutions, rather than cash benefits.

Now, come to think of it, I'm not a fan of welfare, but if it can raise birthrates, I want them.

Because children are the future. (Although, looking at this classy lady here, a bleak future is entirely possible)

Government support of childcare is necessary to increase birthrates, but it's more effective if they are services, such as daycare institutions, rather than cash benefits.

They shouldn't try to raise birthrates, the human population is already too high.

They shouldn't try to raise birthrates, the human population is already too high.

Maybe the pressure of an overcrowding planet could encourage/force scientists to develop:

#1. Better agriculture

#2. Renewable Energy/Nuclear Fusion

#3. etc.

If that doesn't work, we can always reverse it, like China does.

This is the problem. She's BLATANTLY a chav or lives with a chav-esque family, so they will do nothing but spam babies out to get more income.

They are a serious problem. That child will just become another one of them; claim benefits, be involved in crime, steal cars and think its cool, not oay insurance blah blah blah. Grinding this country down further.

I do agree on the benefits as some people truly can do nothing without them, but Cameron needs to be quicker with his new approach to benefits, giving them to people who need them and cutting them off from people who dont.

Problem is, they treat it like insurance. She will be put in the same 'assumption' bracket as everyone else on benefits. In insurance, just because I personally am under 25, my insurance goes up massively because 'Im supposed to have a crash due to statistics', even though Im about to get my 5 years no claims. Because I fall into the under 25 bracket, we get treated the same.

Same goes for benefits. Theres no greyness between the lines of benefits qualification, and there needs to be. You either qualify or you dont, theres no leeway. No reduced amounts.

So allow a bit more immigration rather than encourage teen mother chavs to spam out babies?
Well, seeing how the countries of Europe have failed miserable to integrate the immigrants and refugees that are already here, I have a hard time seeing how we're gonna succeed with the additional tens of millions that have to come here in order to make up for low childbirth rates.

Of course, this case is abhorrent in all contexts.

I certainly hope there are more alternatives than immigration or teenage mothers for a stable European population.

Well, seeing how the countries of Europe have failed miserable to integrate the immigrants and refugees that are already here, I have a hard time seeing how we're gonna succeed with the additional tens of millions that have to come here in order to make up for low childbirth rates.

It's better than the alternative.

*rant about benefits*
You may be interested to know that there's talk of reforming the welfare policy over here that if you turn down a "reasonable" job offer you forfeit your unemployment benefit. I don't know what reasonable is defined as though.

If that doesn't work, we can always reverse it, like China does.
Foolproof method.

"Shite another girl. Keep me supper warm mum, I'm going down the river again."

Heh.

Personally I know I have a better life that someone on benefits, it just ****s me off that 1 in 4 pounds I spend goes to the government, in addition to the 31% they already squander...

...hilariously enough even when I got my first, most lowly paid job, it was already too much for us to qualify for housing benefit/anything else to help... the solution was to work harder to get mo' money and provide a better life :)

That's the difference, when people have the crutch of benefits, it kills ambition.

The Illuminati only want no more than 500,000,000 people on Earth at once - so surely after the NWO is established, we don't have to worry about these sort of things.

The Illuminati only want no more than 500,000,000 people on Earth at once - so surely after the NWO is established, we don't have to worry about these sort of things.

We already have a plan in place.

Just a tip, don't eat any rice for the next few years.

lol Ace it's far more than the rice.

They're eventually going to separate food by class completely, so plebs like us can only really eat ration-grade food filled with all kinds of terrible chemicals and additives designed to stunt and dumb down the growing body of the wage slave, so they grow up only smart enough to work the machines and fill out the paper work; while the Elite eat their fresh food atop their metaphorical (And sometimes literal) ivory towers.

The fluoride in water doesn't help much, either.

Or Chem Trails.

What?

I mean, if I was supreme ruler of humanity, I'd make sure that there were more humans to rule around.

Wtf.

That's ****ed up. What do they mean by "Guide Reproduction Wisely"? Are they going to start breeding superhumans or something?

Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

What is this? Are the Illuminati homo hippy fags or something?

We already have a plan in place.

Just a tip, don't eat any rice for the next few years.

****, I eat rice by bags. Also, what is a Chav? I've heard that term thrown around, but never really bothered to get the meaning.

****, I eat rice by bags. Also, what is a Chav? I've heard that term thrown around, but never really bothered to get the meaning.

I think its a term used to designate socially malcontent juvenile delinquents.

Ah, I see. I'm trying to think of the American equivalent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

o be an aggressive teenager,sometimes unemployed or of white working class background, but not limited to only this,[2] who repeatedly engages in anti-social behaviour,[2] such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency.

Hmm. Interesting.

Chav probably has its origins in the Romani word "chavi", meaning "child"[3] (or "chavo", meaning "boy",[4] or "chavvy", meaning "youth"[5]). This theory is supported by etymologist Michael Quinion.[6] This word may have entered the English language through the Geordie dialect word charva, meaning a rough child.[7] This is similar to the colloquial Spanish word chaval, meaning "kid" or "guy".[4][8]

Hmmmmmmm. More interesting.

ours are a tad older:

get_a_brain_morans.jpg

Back