British MP,says what needs to be said! (little funny inside)

Woot.

He's ripping her apart. lololol

Think many people (who didn't know the information he said) will listen to his message seriously ? I doubt it, especially with the media bias the way it is these days ... :upstare:

Hey regardless it's still nice to hear something against the grain!

This is cool. This guy really says it like it is. Her arguments are plain stupid.

And his referring to the images they're showing next to his face is awesome.

I can't even listen to what they're saying half the time...

And I'm pretty sure he could pwn Bush like the n00b he is lolz

He does got some good points about bias and such but he is a bit ignorance and is taking the Lebanise view, but he does provide some thoughts about it. Its not like Lebanon is the evil and Israel is the good people, they are both very equal. His last statement is so very true, the news are just trying to make a big deal out of it, they say its terrible when a few civilians dies on one side when many other people are dying even more brutally on the other side. The broadcaster dont know, they dont even know the names, but they make a huge thing out of it. Its hard to explain but his just listen to his very last words, they are very good and well made.

The thing with Galloway is that he is an amazing orator, and he can destroy anybody in a debate. Hell, just look at the ass-kicking he handed out when he went up against the US Senate. IIRC he has won some kind of award for being the best debater in the Houses of Parliament.

But - he is still a dickhead. And wrong.

The thing with Galloway is that he is an amazing orator, and he can destroy anybody in a debate. Hell, just look at the ass-kicking he handed out when he went up against the US Senate. IIRC he has won some kind of award for being the best debater in the Houses of Parliament.

But - he is still a dickhead. And wrong.
He went up against the US senate? Any link/vids? I MUST SEE

Did you notice they reduced his volume so you could hear the lady, lol.

Brilliant guy.

He went up against the US senate? Any link/vids? I MUST SEE

Search youtube for "galloway"

Its amazing.. he just nails them for a good 6 minutes without reading a single note or paper. I can't remember seeing anyone talk as well as him.

Yea I found the 3 min video, but where is the longer one?

Nice to get some perspective.

Was getting sick of everyone working from the base that everything Israel does is right and good. When in reality Israel are cowardly slaughtering far more civillians than Hezbollah. It's real tough to fly f-16s over cities and drop payloads on civillians.

As far as i'm concerned both sides are equally bad in this conflict.

One day I will punch Galloway in his face and I'll follow up with all his Ego Boat party members. He's just another stupid modern day left wing "EVERYTHING ISRAEL DOES IS WRONG" supporter, trying to pander to the Arab world.

Galloway is a ****, regardless of his views.. he's a prick.

Good speaker though.

Yeah, I don't think he speaks that well... If you notice, it just goes each time "YUO QUESTION SUCKS, HIZBOLLAH ARE opposite of what she just said! ANGRY COMMENT ABOUT ISRAEL AND SKY NEWS!"

Yeah, I don't think he speaks that well... If you notice, it just goes each time "YUO QUESTION SUCKS, HIZBOLLAH ARE opposite of what she just said! ANGRY COMMENT ABOUT ISRAEL AND SKY NEWS!"

lol... better than "There's an old saying in Tennessee... I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee... that says, fool me once, shame on.... shame on you. Fool me t...... y.. you can't get fooled again. *stern look*"

It's funny how everyone thinks bush is southern, when in fact he's a yankee.

Inanimate carbon rod is better at speaking than Bush :p

Pretty much anyone who can speak well is fun to watch, despite if you agree or not :)

Lol, thats true :p
I also love how this guy actually listens to who he's debating:

-Sky News: "yes we're all familiar with the, one mans terrorist is another mans resistance, but how the.."
(interrupted)
-Galloway: "No no, wrong, you fail to see blabla : one mans terrorist is another mans resistance"

I may share a lot of his views but he is an opportunistic populist asshole. He is not a good debater at all, all the he does is scream so loud and so much the other party does not get a chance to tell his/her views properly, you might as well call O'reilly a good debater.

Galloway's argument was poor, but he was arguing against an idiot.

He owned the crap out of her, regardless of how much of a prick he is (and I certainly don't believe he's whiter than white). You could hear her voice cracking as she tried to get her act together at points :LOL: But if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Woman: 'But Hizbollah are a terrorist organisation- *seconds later* '-yes, yes, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, we know' Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

I don't see how people can say Galloway's not good at debating simply because they don't like him. All the points he nails are common sense, but he brings them up at exactly the right time to undermine his opponent's argument. Debating isn't about proving new theorems in particle physics, it's simply about making your point better than the person who disagrees with you, and that's what Galloway does consistently.

It's all very well talking about how opportunistic his party is, but ALL we have now in British mainstream politics is opportunism, with the 2 main parties' now filching policies and PR/spin techniques from eachother constantly. Bear in mind I do think that Galloway is somewhat of a sinister character, but there are no shortage of those in British politics if you take a look at some of the Labour sleaze allegations recently which go right to the very top (and we all know what the Tories are like).

It also amuses me that Blair can lie to the country, take us into an illegal war that has killed 1000's of innocents, and has backed us into a corner where we're now enslaved into backing whatever foreign policy the US comes up with, but people are merely indifferent to him - Galloway is just an arrogant, opportunistic showboater but everyone HATES his guts for it. Frankly I can cope with the existence of a party that capitalises off the votes of disenfranchised muslims if it balances up all the opportunism that also goes on between Labour and the Tories, with them constantly scrounging for the votes of 'middle england'. Irrespective of how much of a shit he is or isn't, it's good to have Galloway around making people feel awkward in the House of Commons, or being a grain of sand in the pussy of Murdoch's media empire.

lol the guy was ranting out of his ass, it was funny though.

And you know this because you are either:

A.) older than this gentleman, and better read, and have experienced more

or...

B.) You've served in parlimant and or politics longer than him, and have seen these situations unfold from the "inside"...

Otherwise, could you please tell me how you are so sure he is just "ranting out of his ass"...?

Bahahahah, it was always obvious that a Sky News caster was going to get her ass whooped in a debate. Set Jeremy Paxman on him.

And you know this because you are either:

A.) older than this gentleman, and better read, and have experienced more

or...

B.) You've served in parlimant and or politics longer than him, and have seen these situations unfold from the "inside"...

Otherwise, could you please tell me how you are so sure he is just "ranting out of his ass"...?

How does serving in the parliament make you a pro on the MidEast history? Or being an "older man". Thats pretty crummy argumentation there. My grandpa is 83 and doesnt even know where Israel or Lebanon is on the map...

O, and sure:
-He spams and yells without even listening to what the opponent says: she mentions for instance the "one mans terrorist is another man's resistance" and he responds as if she didnt even say that (and then he mentions it as an argument clearly indicating he takes 2 of her words and builds up on assumptions)
-His arguments are 1 sided, and extremely biased, especially the arguments on Israel occupying South Lebanon, i'd like to know what Israel has been occupying that he refers to as justification for Hezbollah legitimate "resistance".
The UN confirmed Israel's withdraw, which is one of the things she wanted to mention aswell, but he ranted over it.
This is just one example.

Its good to have people with those opposite views, just like its good to have Lebanese with these views:

Watch this Lebanese Woman

Doesnt make them right, as the views are pretty one-sided.
Just as we're jumping up at one-sided right-winger ranting, we should also jump up at one-sided left-winger ranting.
Especially if the guy doesnt even have the balls to let her finish a sentance.
Thats the main reason he was destroying her, she wasnt allowed to answer with more than 1 or 2 words without him ranting again, + lets not forget as reporter she was interviewing him, not full-scale debating...
Her job is to interview him, and poke at some of the statements he's making, which was hardly possible with such a constant barrage of spam.

-He spams and yells without even listening to what the opponent says: she mentions for instance the "one mans terrorist is another man's resistance" and he responds as if she didnt even say that (and then he mentions it as an argument clearly indicating he takes 2 of her words and builds up on assumptions)
Actually she shot herself in the foot with that, since she brought up that statement when it clearly works in favour of Galloway's point, since he's stating that depending on your perspective Israel could be the terrorist state and Hizbollah could be the freedom fighters. He repeated it because it was a point that worked in his favour, despite it being the woman who brought it up.

As for them shouting over eachother, it pretty much went both ways IMO. She had a script of things she wanted to ask stuff from and when his replies deviated from that, or attacked the script itself, she was ****ing lost and tried to steamroll on into the next point.

Every time he had her against the wall, she just disregarded his question/point, and quickly went on reading the next part of her transcript. Effective evasion tactic, albeit not very subtle.

I see alot of people need to learn about journalism.
She has a list of points to go through, and an x number of seconds/minutes to do so: she cant linger on points and its not her job to make a point: she was interviewing HIM..

She has a list of points to go through, and an x number of seconds/minutes to do so: she cant linger on points and its not her job to make a point: she was interviewing HIM..
I've noticed that interviews on news programs in the UK recently are woeful in terms of doing interviews like this. They schedule such so that they never give sufficient time to the interview, so the person being interviewed never has enough time to say what they want if they have a complicated or lengthy point to make. If I was being interviewed and the interviewer started to cut across me in order to go on to the next question, I would damn well shout across them until I was finished speaking - ESPECIALLY if I sensed I had been invited on so that they could score points off me.

He was wrong about hezbollah not being a terrorist organization, other than that he's pretty much spot on about the media bias.

agreed, she wasn't being cross-interviewed here, her job was only to read the set of questions, determine an acceptable amount of time, for him to answer, and move to the next question so as to get them all in, in the alotted time. She did throw a little of her own opinion in every now and then, and thats when I feel he lambasted her the best.

I love Galloway, I've seen him speak in manchester, he ranted for 2 hours, and made loads of great points and was a fantastic speaker.

I don't get why people keep calling him a prick ect. Even when they agree with his politics, it's just like its programmed into them. I don'tpersonally care how 'nice' he is. That's not why I like him, when a guy get elected, with policys I support, is the only real lefty in parliament, goes to the US and completely rapes the senate enquiry for about an hour, then whenever he gets a chance at another debate he pwns them, winning people over to teh left. He's a fantastic speaker and representative for the left and the anti war movement, he's an asset, and I applaud him.

I do not care if ihe is an asshole in personal life, I do not care if he insults people. What I do care for is him giving the opposite party the chance to speak, the chance to give their point of view. What I do care for him is to actually anwser the actual question asked to him instead of just change the subject and rant some more. He is an opportunistic bastard that seems to just be good at shouting, and taking advantage of peoples dismay. He is not someone to look up to, someone to trust your country with.

My point of view is constantly changing because of influence from the left and right and fact is a debate with him always turn out with him shouting 9/10 of the debate, while the other person hadrly gets a chance to speak. It's disrespectfull to his opposition and to me the viewer.

Back