Brits are ugly.

This is true.

im_so_british.jpg

Living in Britain, I find it hard to disagree. All the lookers are from other countries. However, the site shows a very obvious bias towards a Western ideal of beauty, so I doubt you'd be seeing many of the oriental, latina and middle-eastern women I so admire.

I'm not the biggest fan of family guy, but I find this to be somewhat appropriate.

2cmum34.jpg

A whole bunch of Swedish and Norwegian people huh? I wonder what their acceptance rates are for different races.

Kelly Clarkson probably makes up for it with some kind of bizaare rail-spike-up-the-vagina-fetish.

But seriously that picture is so airbrushed you can hardly see the bottom of her nose.

Kelly Clarkson probably makes up for it with some kind of bizaare rail-spike-up-the-vagina-fetish.

But seriously that picture is so airbrushed you can hardly see the bottom of her nose.

so i picked a bad picture....most of her shots are pretty good
kelly-clarkson.jpg

Kelly+Clarkson-3.jpg

That first picture reminds me of my 6 year old niece.

Natural Selection at work here.

headline ...

Things Change/Stay the Same

Sending a digital photograph thousands of miles across the world through fiber optic cables, ugly people are rejected as possible mates.

Yeah, I constantly marvel at how good-looking I ended up despite my British ancestry.

Living in Britain, I find it hard to disagree. All the lookers are from other countries. However, the site shows a very obvious bias towards a Western ideal of beauty, so I doubt you'd be seeing many of the oriental, latina and middle-eastern women I so admire.

So I see you like your women exotic.

I don't know, if someone finds her hot, I would consider them borderline pedophile.

Uhh why? She was at least 20 when that image was taken. At least.

Why does being attracted to a youthful woman who is of age make you a pedophile?

As ugly as brits might be, at least some of them have the potential to come out looking like normal, even attractive human beings.

Unlike abos.

I don't know, if someone finds her hot, I would consider them borderline pedophile.

Maybe you were joking, but she certainly looks to have reached puberty.

I think she looks gross TBH. 18-25 is generally disgusting. Baby face. :shudder:

I like older women, like in their 30's, not some girl that just graduated HS and just learned to drive, lol.
of course I'm not attracted to clowns either.

2_hotwoman.jpeg

after / before
clown / not a clown

Lol @ Russian and Polak men being even uglier than Brits. Russia is a nation of potato-heads. 90% of their heads are shaped like potatoes.

I like older women, like in their 30's, not some girl that just graduated HS and just learned to drive, lol.
of course I'm not attracted to clowns either.

2_hotwoman.jpeg

after / before
clown / not a clown

i think when they do these pics, one girl is the evil twin and the other is the good one

kelly-clarkson-fat.jpg

She put on some weight.

Also, that studie is 100% accurate. Me being good looking, by every standard.
But put a Norwegian next to a swede, and you won't be able to tell the difference.

You call that a study? While as an Irishman I laugh at English being labelled the ugliest in Europe it's hardly useful evidence.
Here's one of many problems with accepting that at face value; perhaps beautiful people in countries with higher population densities than those frozen wastelands don't need dating sites to try and find other beautiful people?

You call that a study? While as an Irishman I laugh at English being labelled the ugliest in Europe it's hardly useful evidence.
Here's one of many problems with accepting that at face value; perhaps beautiful people in countries with higher population densities than those frozen wastelands don't need dating sites to try and find other beautiful people?

You're in Northern Ireland.
YOU ARE BRITISH DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Nice try, but actually the territory is British while I am Irish. You can tell by my name, my passport, my not being ugly.

Huh.
So, according to statistics, I'm the most attractive dude here? :p

Might have to start apprieciate this "math" stuff.

Back