Child Preachers

I'd say these youngins have the greatest, most developed minds inside their churches.

And I think it's completely irresponsible to let the parents have their kids out and doing this.

If they want to grow up to be a preacher, fine... but the responsible parent would tell them that they need to grow up and be a man first and not have them out there spouting what you've taught them.

I'd say these youngins have the greatest, most developed minds inside their churches.

And I think it's completely irresponsible to let the parents have their kids out and doing this.

If they want to grow up to be a preacher, fine... but the responsible parent would tell them that they need to grow up and be a man first and not have them out there spouting what you've taught them.

I'm pretty sure the parents are the ones who taught them to spout random shit ;)

^

Man is that ****** stalking kids at schools and shouting at them about ****ing Jesus or some shit? I mean, shit.

Shit, bro.

I think that he means that the parents want them to do that and teach them to do that, not just let them.

I know that. And I'm saying that's not how they should act.

this is just...*facepalm*. Who let's their kid do that?

If hell is real, I will gladly go there, just to get the **** away from those people for eternety. But I guess that's what hell really is, A bunch of childpreachers and creepy guys crying their eyes out, trying to save my immortal soul.

I forgot to mention this, but I love the little epiphany he has at 1:19.

He says "Could you show me a buildin' that doesn't have a builder, could you show me a paintin' that doesn't have a painter...."

He just stops for a moment and goes

"Because.. nobody made God... how....he just exist..."

Right there you can tell he realized the contradiction.

If god's speaking to those children, they need some serious medication.

Back