Chinese Fortress 2

Christ, that does look incredibly similar.

looks like battlefield heroes and team fortress 2 had a baby.

looks like battlefield heroes and team fortress 2 had a baby.
Huh? It just looks like a less quality TF2. Where does BF: Heroes come in? TF2 already had a cartoony style, it's not like the original TF2 was gritty and realistic and this game is a simplified cartoon version.

Wow, I wonder if they even bothered to create their own character models or they slightly modified the existing ones.

EDIT: lol the spy has a stovepipe top hat

this looks almost too much of a copy to be real, but then i can't really think of a reason why valve would need to be promoting team fortress 2 through use of a intentionally fake-made joke so long into the release (and success) of team fortress 2.

Looks like rubbish, but I'm not really surprised.

I despise the Chinese government and their controlling, poisonous bullshit. Hope their people rise up and hold their leaders accountable.

..... and the game is an obvious clone, but shittier x100. Much like their military equipment.

****ers.

It looks exactly like TF2, therefore TF2 is also rubbish.

No, it's Team Fortress 2 with a load of garbage thrown on top of it. In no way am I saying that Team Fortress 2 is rubbish. It's like if I dumped a bunch of junk on a nice-looking car and drove it around town. It would still work, and it would still be the same car, but the sight of it would raise a few eyebrows and draw inevitable criticism.

Huh? It just looks like a less quality TF2. Where does BF: Heroes come in? TF2 already had a cartoony style, it's not like the original TF2 was gritty and realistic and this game is a simplified cartoon version.

Some of the building models in game are ripped directly from Battlefield Heroes.

Edit: Actually entire maps might be ripped

24asg.jpg

told you kids, it looks exactly like battlefield heroes.

I despise the Chinese government and their controlling, poisonous bullshit. Hope their people rise up and hold their leaders accountable.

..... and the game is an obvious clone, but shittier x100. Much like their military equipment.

****ers.

Lol. This.

this looks almost too much of a copy to be real, but then i can't really think of a reason why valve would need to be promoting team fortress 2 through use of a intentionally fake-made joke so long into the release (and success) of team fortress 2.

[edit]My comment is void

That's China for you... they were good a couple thousand years ago... these days that just wait for people to be innovative for them, then make cheap knockoffs for a fraction of the cost. So is this the way communism is supposed to work?

Wow, those weapons look exactly the same. Even the texturing style on environment stuff is ripped straight from TF2. Only it has that crappy screamy slapstick humor that Asia likes so much. This makes me feel that kind of uncomfortable embarrassment that you sometimes feel when someone else does something stupid, like when a kid screws up a song at a piano recital.

Wow, those weapons look exactly the same. Even the texturing style on environment stuff is ripped straight from TF2. Only it has that crappy screamy slapstick humor that Asia likes so much. This makes me feel that kind of uncomfortable embarrassment that you sometimes feel when someone else does something stupid, like when a kid screws up a song at a piano recital.
And they could well be using your weapons too.

Another little thing: http://baike.baidu.com/history/id=21035100

From Google Translate:
Thunder's similar to the current game "big charge" of their style and type of game was Team Fortress 2 is suspected of copying, leading to dissatisfaction of many domestic online game players, and was disdainful of such plagiarism.It is understood that the "big assault," the production team from the Tomb Raider of the same people, whose experience and level of production is far above Valve, Valve's plagiarism does not make us feel shock, replaced some of the shame.Team Fortress 2 fans also said: "will love this game, I think he is a stupid yo force"
Proof that Valve has at least one time machine!

Their complete lack of shame and any sense of decency is extremely funny in a sad way.

I'm sorry but there's no way that's real

reminds me of that korean version, though that wasn't as much of a copy as it seemed at first

There is a video, there is a website.

Exactly how can it not be real?

Could be promoting Meet the Opposition Video. Perhaps ingame, the Red and Blu teams fight together to take them out.

Announcer: "The intel has been capture by....wait, who are you?"

Back