Congrats to the New York Yankees

no but...cool for you to notice?...i guess?...i got metallica tickets hoe! november 24th san diego sports arena! live cam from san diego sports arena website ;-)

LoL, I bet the yanks are sucking so hard because before the game they were going to watch the lord of the rings, but instead they got... oh goddamnit, I got to stop watching so much tv.

ªÑ†I~ƒ£åG said:
no but...cool for you to notice?...i guess?...i got metallica tickets hoe! november 24th san diego sports arena! live cam from san diego sports arena website ;-)

Tell those ****s not to play anything newer than load.

Metallica is one of the best, and worst, bands of all time.

Homer said:
LoL, I bet the yanks are sucking so hard because before the game they were going to watch the lord of the rings, but instead they got... oh goddamnit, I got to stop watching so much tv.
CONFUSED!!!

omg i know if they play their new stuff im just jumping off the stands right there...maybe they will stop...sacrifice myself for the god of good music...and this singer for the national anthem deffinitly does not belong in the good music assosiation of america...wow!

ok got yah homer...im to lazy to look it up ill take your word for it ;-) wow this singer sucks...and looks really weird...can you say american idol...2005

KidRock said:
If pedro martinez blows this game....
Tell me about it. I do not understand this move at all. Does Francona realize we need a Game 1 starter if we manage to win tonight? I hope he keeps a real short leash on Pedro.

seinfeldrules said:
Tell me about it. I do not understand this move at all. Does Francona realize we need a Game 1 starter if we manage to win tonight? I hope he keeps a real short leash on Pedro.

if the yankees reach 5 funs they better take his ass out.

Dont worry guys, this doesn't feel like the curse. Wait for game 7 of the... Hey, they just got another one. see guys? its all good.

ok sry guys im back yah i was crapping my pants when they scored but its all good now :) :LOL:

update: show off jeter...what a cocky bastard

I'm smoking my lucky pipe as I watch. Dont worry, sox will win.

hey, its a sherlock holmes style pipe. Weed is for losers(and the weekend).

I'm smoking "natural cavendish" from osco... I HAVE to find a decent tobaccoist down here.

time to bring out the old peace pipe...yankees are gonna lose ;-)

Actually I believe I mispelled it... I THINK its tobacconist. tricky word.

hahha...ill take your word for it ;-) since ive never even heard of it before....ok here the bet if the yankees win ill send you a cracker in an envolope threw the mail right to your house...if they loose ill send you a cracker in the mail..;-) leave your adress..lol

love that look on jeters face...hes saying in his head..."im not getting paid enough for this...im calling my lawyer...they tried to give me a 4 star hotel room what a bad mistake..."

update: 4 more outs until sox win!!! (smiles evily waiting for newyork to become silent)

wow: thats an extremely srange picture homer...hope that never happens to me lol!

NOO DONT WALK HIM YOU IDOT!!!! are you pondering what im pondernig pinnky?

well at least the new relief pitcher can say he got them to the world series ;-)

ah well, a good joke has to end sometime. i'd like to thank the yankees and socks, but especially the red sox fans for making the last few decades hilarious. listening to red sox fans' despair has been the only reason to care about this boring non-sport, thanks for the memories!
:cheers:

non sport wahoo! holly fing shitake mushrrooms!! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! go boston! not spamming tis joy wahoo! asdkl;rjakl;sdfj!!!!!!!!! ahhh!!!!!!!!!!! wow good world serious hope the cardinals die!!!!

and and good good game...to bad the yankees suck..lol see you at the world series...wont be on here but go boston! been a long time...woulda rather seen the diamond backs win it...but thats highly unlikely for the next 20 years

what a comeback, i dont care what team it does it, thats amazing.

Once again, good game, good series.

Unfortunately the Great One was not out there for us tonight, hopefully he'll take a trip to Beantown come Saturday and right some wrongs.

go boston...that was a great comeback(however you spell it)

boston have not gotton a chance to go to the world series since they traded babe ruth to the yankees, i wonder if there is a riot there in boston?

i stopped liking Pedro Martinez ever since he was traded from the Montreal Expos.. i think ever since he became a Red Sox, the fumes arrogance.

if there is one player i respect and enjoy watching, thats Big Papi :)
i thought he was a good player with the Twins but he really took it to a higher level once he joined Boston.

AL MVP, very well deserved!! :thumbs:

I didn't read the entire thread but all I have to say is.....YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

One example: You say the yankees are pure class. Okay. Then how about game 6 where yankess fans started throwing shit on the field and trashing their own ballpark. So much so that they had to call out the RIOT POLICE to restore order. That's real classy.

Dumbass.

Back