Cop handcuffs teen after underage sex with stepdaughter.

FrostedxB

Tank
Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39380043/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?gt1=43001

A California police officer is under investigation after handcuffing a 15-year-old boy for having sex with the motorcycle cop's 14-year-old stepdaughter.

The off-duty San Jose-based officer showed up at the teenager's home in full uniform and described him as "stupid," NBC station KNTV reported.

"A cop's daughter is not somebody you mess around with," the officer told the teenager. "The district attorney will probably file charges."

After removing the handcuffs, the officer told the boy's parents that he just wanted to scare the youth.

The 15-year-old boy told the Mercury News that he wanted the officer to "go to jail."

To bad the cop didn't aim his gun at the kid. ****** deserves worse.

I don't see anything really bad about this, on either end.

He's 15, she's 14. What's the ****ing problem?

But I don't really hold it against the cop either.

Yeah well, still. Big deal. You could do alot worse.

Understandable but unacceptable behaviour by the cop. The teens did nothing wrong imo.

Yeah well, still. Big deal. You could do alot worse.

So if I came to your house and hand cuffed your 15 year old kid against his will that wouldn't be that bad? Sure it would be bad and I'd get locked up for it.

So why does having a badge make it ok?

Huh? Why is the kid a dumbass?

A. Having underage sex (not that I care about being underage and being sexually active so much) with a cops stepdaughter. (Probably would've gone over better if they were 18 or 19)

B. Getting caught.

What do you think is going to happen when you bang the underage daughter of a cop?

So if I came to your house and hand cuffed your 15 year old kid against his will that wouldn't be that bad? Sure it would be bad and I'd get locked up for it.

So why does having a badge make it ok?

I don't think it's okay really. But I think it's understandable. But yeah, I whould be mad as hell if it happend to my kid.

A. Having underage sex (not that I care about being underage and being sexually active so much) with a cops stepdaughter. (Probably would've gone over better if they were 18 or 19)

B. Getting caught.

What do you think is going to happen when you bang the underage daughter of a cop?

You're right, we're sorry. This is serious. We need to track this boy down, and give him his LUCKIEST BOY IN AMERICA medal right away.

sergeantyates.jpg

There's so much stupid in this thread, it's like, I give up after this.

The ****ing guy is a police officer. His career should be on the line here. Hello?? Frosted has been watching too much 24 on Fox.

250px-24-Logo.svg.png

And "stupid to **** a cop's daughter". OK, just facepalm. I mean, I can understand if he was the head of the Mafia or something, but there are laws, and police officers are the last people that should be above them. They are sworn to protect and serve, not become vigilantes against minors that haven't even committed a crime, but have done something 'the officer doesn't approve of'.

I'm just going to comment on sexual immorality and stuff, just to spite you people.

Also, understandable behavior, should have been legal to arrest the kid and put in him jail. Unfortunately your laws are unethical.

You're right, we're sorry. This is serious. We need to track this boy down, and give him his LUCKIEST BOY IN AMERICA medal right away.

Hey I know I'd react in a similar manner if some moronic kid was screwing my daughter. Admittedly, the cop should have done something about his daughter as well.

Frosted, aren't you like 17?
Hey I know I'd react in a similar manner if some moronic kid was screwing my daughter.
Then you can go to jail, you ****ing maniac.

B. Getting caught.

Why does it matter that it's a cop's daughter? And as much as you might frawn on underage sex believe it or not it happens to most people.

1259139742254.jpg

Get it? Because this thread is about sex.

66yuth.jpg

Frosted, aren't you like 17?

Then you can go to jail, you ****ing maniac.

I'm 18.

And you can give your daughter a high five when shes sleeping with some dumb kid a year after she hits puberty.

Why does it matter that it's a cop's daughter? And as much as you might frawn on underage sex believe it or not it happens to most people.

I don't frown upon it, but if its a situation where a parent has quick and easy access to a weapon I do believe its more foolish. Getting caught was the real big reason for my calling him moronic.

I don't frown upon it, but if its a situation where a parent has quick and easy access to a weapon I do believe its more foolish. Getting caught was the real big reason for my calling him moronic.

Yeah, because at 15 (hell, even now at 25) before I get my dick wet I always strongly ponder the consequences. And actually in this case the consequence could be that the kid and his family get a nice big pay off courtesy of the local police department.

So the kid gets laid and then gets rich for it. Sounds like a win/win situation to me.

Its evident that Frosted is pissed because he has not had sex yet.

Its evident that Frosted is pissed because he has not had sex yet.

I have, once, and not a terribly long time ago.

I just don't see much of a point unless your in a good relationship with someone you actually love.

Sex between minors always bothered me, and I figured it was just because I was a virgin and never even came close to doing it. But now I'm still a virgin and I no longer care about it. Maybe because I have Kathy now and my days of virginity are numbered. Or maybe I just changed.

^ Is Kathy in the friend zone? If yes trust me brah, that ship has long sailed.

I just don't see much of a point unless your in a good relationship with someone you actually love.

Was it Chris Rock that said a man is only as faithful as his options?

B. Getting caught.

they're both underage. it's not against the law. police officers cannot make up laws. they also cant go around imprisoning people willy nilly. especially when there's no crime

also it shouldnt matter if the girl's father was a police officer. she gave consent so he should handcuff and threaten her as well

Is this seriously part of your argument for a police officer abusing his authority?

Is this seriously part of your argument for a police officer abusing his authority?

No, that was my reply to your individual post, which was also irrelevant to the rest of this thread.

Oh hey, a cop did a thing.

>posts in lounge

The fact that this has been ignored by everyone in the thread is kinda of funny.

because it's not true?

California Penal Code: Section 261.5 Unlawful Sexual Intercourse

Section 261.5.
(a) Unlawful sexual intercourse is an act of sexual intercourse accomplished with a person who is not the spouse of the perpetrator, if the person is a minor. For the purposes of this section, a "minor" is a person under the age of 18 years and an "adult" is a person who is at least 18 years of age.

(b) Any person who engages in an act of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor who is not more than three years older or three years younger than the perpetrator, is guilty of a misdemeanor

http://www.sexlaws.org/california_statutory_rape_laws

I'm 18.

And you can give your daughter a high five when shes sleeping with some dumb kid a year after she hits puberty.
Who the **** hits puberty at 15? Nobody. You know the legal age of consent in some states is 16?

I didn't say give her a high five, but that doesn't mean I go committing assault, battery and illegally detaining someone - a minor no less.
I don't frown upon it, but if its a situation where a parent has quick and easy access to a weapon I do believe its more foolish.
Really? Because the kid should have known that the cop father would shoot him, because: he owns a gun? :LOL:

Getting caught was the real big reason for my calling him moronic.
Because he got caught on purpose? Maybe his daughter wanted to confide in the cop and ask for advice, and her father went all batshit insane, because he's 'old school'.

You aren't even a cop and you are saying you would kidnap, terrorize, torture, and murder a child who has sex with your daughter. You are a maniac.

If this is an internet thing save yourself the trouble of being raped by some old fat guy named Chester and get yourself a hooker instead.

I swear to god you guys have discussed this before.

What kind of Chinese girl is called Kathy is what I want to know.

The cop is dumb for:

1) Intentional false arrest

2) Not raising his daughter not to be a slut.

You guys are ****ing with me, right?

Jesus Christ. So his daughter had sex? OH MY GOD, WHAT A WHORE, CALL THE COPS

Oh wait.

I swear to god you guys have discussed this before.

What kind of Chinese girl is called Kathy is what I want to know.

Yes, we did, and apparently someone didn't listen.

And as far as Chinese girls named Kathy? Has anyone seen that credit card commercial where the guy calls asking about his credit card and some dude with a russian accent answers the phone saying "this is kathy"? That's the first thing that came to mind, I think the name in there was Kathy.

On edit, it was actually peggy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRLwKw9up3s

You guys are ****ing with me, right?

Jesus Christ. So his daughter had sex? OH MY GOD, WHAT A WHORE, CALL THE COPS

Oh wait.

Well, I'd be pretty pissed to if I raised a daughter that was out having sex at 14. If it was my son on the other hand I'd probably give him a high five.

Back