Woman charged with enticing minor for sex using WoW

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Angie L. Jenkins told a boy she played World of Warcraft with that she was 21. She's actually 35. He told her he was 20. He was actually 15.

You know where this is going. After meeting in 2009, the pair developed a relationship that began online, moved to phone conversation and ultimately ended with a rendezvous in a car park in Amherst, New York, where the pair had sex, despite the unnamed boy being only 16 at the time.

Jenkins has since been charged with "using the Internet to entice an underage person into sexual activity", her undoing being that, during their earlier communications, the boy eventually and explicitly told her he was only 15, yet she kept up her pursuit, later telling a Federal Agent "it did not matter how old he was".

http://kotaku.com/5645635/woman-cha...ntice-an-underage-person-into-sexual-activity

Angie L. Jenkins told a boy she played World of Warcraft with ..

Angie L. Jenkins told a boy..

Angie L. Jenkins..

L. Jenkins..

"Wanna raid my chasm."

or whatever people do in WoW.....

The woman can't possibly be hot, I need pics before being judgemental.

Yeah, 16 yr old wow player would probably **** anything that was female.

"I'm actually 35"

"So? Take it off."

sigh, i really dont understand whats wrong with this. It was consensual on both sides. They both wanted to have sex. The guy got laid ffs, we should be happy for him. But nooo, instead we denounce it as a crime as if hitler was ressurected.

Mmmmm parking lot sex with some lady dumb enough to say "it did not matter how old he was" on the record. Bet that was hott~

It is law therefore it is right. Gotcha.

I hear what you are saying, but there are much harsher punishments for those under a certain age. Maybe the punishment when the minor is 16, when the age of consent is 17 should be lightened, I don't know.

Anyway, there has to be a line somewhere, I'm sure you'll agree.

Oh I agree. I'm just tired of black and white (which is entirely inescapable, it seems, when it comes to law). A 15 year old is equally capable of driving as a 16 year old. A twenty year old is equally able to handle alcohol as a 21 year old. A 17 year old is able to have an opinion and correctly cast a ballot for president as much as an 18 year old. There isn't a magical apiffany that occurs when you cross these boundaries of age.

But law is law and people are lazy.

Not related to the story: I believe there are some laws that should be nationwide, and not determinable by the state. Age of consent should be one of them.

Age of consent is 18 here. I was 18 and my GF was 17. Her parents found out we were having sex. She called the cops saying that I was over the age of 18 and having sex with her 17 year old daughter. They said there was nothing they could do about it. Yay for not going to jail.

>not directed to anyone

First of all, never admit to a ****ing thing. God damn, this isn't rocket science, OJ.

:cheers:

A car park eh? That'd be fun.

To be honest I don't see an outrageous problem here. I mean yeah she's 35 and he's 16 and rar rar, derp derp. But if they fell in love they fell in love. Maybe a rendezvous at a car park was a bit extreme, but he's 16 he can have sex with who he likes. I'm 16 and my girlfriend is 13, so obviously I don't have a problem with age differences.

EDIT: 16 is the legal age here.

Give the kid a break, he was only sixteen. You find a lot of silly things fun at that age!

Now he can look back and remember the time he got it on in a... car park.

Give the kid a break, he was only sixteen. You find a lot of silly things fun at that age!

Oh I'm not being sarcastic. I'm saying props to him, I'm the same age and I think he's a legend. :D

I'm 16 and my girlfriend is 13, so obviously I don't have a problem with age differences.

chrishansenw.png

To be honest I don't see an outrageous problem here. I mean yeah she's 35 and he's 16 and rar rar, derp derp. But if they fell in love they fell in love.

You don't know what you're talking about. You're sixteen, shut your goddamn mouth.

I'm 16 and my girlfriend is 13, so obviously I don't have a problem with age differences.

Goddamn dude, that is a massive difference at that age group.

I think it's ok if she's your cousin .,..which, considering the age difference, it's more than likely that she is

To be honest I don't see an outrageous problem here. I mean yeah she's 35 and he's 16 and rar rar, derp derp. But if they fell in love they fell in love. Maybe a rendezvous at a car park was a bit extreme, but he's 16 he can have sex with who he likes. I'm 16 and my girlfriend is 13, so obviously I don't have a problem with age differences.

EDIT: 16 is the legal age here.

Has your girlfriend actually gone through puberty?

Also, Jesus Christ what is wrong with you. At 16 you should be studying until your eyelids bleed.

Has your girlfriend actually gone through puberty?

Also, Jesus Christ what is wrong with you. At 16 you should be studying until your eyelids bleed.

which is why you'll probably have problems in any relationships you have in the future because you've never lived and learned

JUL3 said:
I mean yeah she's 35 and he's 16 and rar rar, derp derp. But if they fell in love they fell in love.

this is idiotic

Hit it like an epic sword; rode it like an epic mount; lost virginity to a pedophile in a parking lot. Awww yeahhhh :cool:

And it's probably still something to brag about. That's how guys work, ladies. Eat it.

Back