Could be Freeman's son be alive?

Crimo

Reaction score
Im sorry if you had talked about this before or if there's something about in rising the bar or any other source that isnt the game ^^

when you play half life 1, there is a pic of a baby in your locker, i thought he was your son... :s

I'm going to assume that you're talking about the picture of the baby in Gordon Freeman's locker? That's not his child. In fact it's just an easter egg; that picture has no bearing on the story at all.

I forget who at Valve said it but it might be someone like Gordon's niece or something. Likely to never appear in the story. 99.99999% unlikely.

No, darkside. 100%.

And I think I read somewhere that it was a dev's daughter or neice or something.

emotarghei1.gif

It's said by Laidlaw himself in an interview as an answer to a similar question. That child is the son of one of the game designers.

"Since you are unmarried and without dependants"

pet theory to make it work in the story is that it is Alyx
again just speculation

I always suspected - it's usually the mute physicist types ... :O

pet theory to make it work in the story is that it is Alyx
I thought of that before too, but yeah, paedo. Why else would you keep a picture of your coworker's daughter in your locker? Might explain why he doesn't return Alyx's affections; she's a granny to him now.

The babys white, alyx is dark (Her dads black at least)

When I saw Alyx for the first time in HL2 I thought Alyx was a Latina; I suck with nationalities. By looking at her mother I thought Alyx was half hispanic. Thought her mother was either Puerto Rican, Dominican, Cuban, Mexican, Argentian, Colombian, Costa Rican, Venezualian, Chilie, or Peru; I was wrong.

Guess I was wrong. Also by me looking at the concept arts I thought Alyx was Gordon's daughter, yet another thing I was wrong with. D:

oh, sorry, my bad.... hehehe its just, I only know what i see on the game and this forum, i focus on the game storyline... shame on me

I could see that she was at least part-asian straight away!

Gordon's a pedo *clap-clap, clap clap clap*
- New Combine War Chant

If you couldn't tell what Alyx was by looking at her, you're given the over-the-top hint of the year when Eli mentions his wife's name is Azian.

I thought of that before too, but yeah, paedo. Why else would you keep a picture of your coworker's daughter in your locker? Might explain why he doesn't return Alyx's affections; she's a granny to him now.

:D

I don't understand...and I don't think I want to:|

Yes I think the child in the photo is a niece of something like that.

Anyway I'd really like to see Gordon's Relatives making an appearance in a future game.

I want John Freeman. He must be alive and he must be somewhere. Maybe he is the resistance secret weapon, or the project.

It would be nice to see, say, Gordon's brother or something.

I think Gordons brother is Morgan Freeman & Gordons cousin is Gordon Frohman. :D

But to tell you the truth from the previous posts, I really suck at telling nationalities; I couldn't tell what Alyx was. :eek:

Back