Dexter Season 6

Besides what Dumb Dude said, Dexter has never been one to NOT withhold evidence. Hes known about evidence on dozens of criminals that he withholds because it would be stupid to reveal it, as his link to them might be figured out. He did the anonymous tip this time only because he felt beaten, but then nothing really came of it and he was able to get back on Travis's tail. You do have a good point about how it would have affected Deb, but Dexter has killed someone before and let the police find it to bring closure to a case so its not out of the question that he might have done it this time. Even if he didn't though, I doubt he really knew just how important this case would be for Deb since he doesn't know of much of the drama between her and LaGuerta.

Yeah he's withheld evidence before, but not in an actively investigated case that he had no personal connection to.

If we go by the seasons:
- Season 1: Icetruck Killer. Personal connection, it was his brother.
- Season 2: Dexter himself was the Bay Harbor Butcher
- Season 3: Personal connection. Miguel (was that it?) knew that Dexter was a killer.
- Season 4: Sort of similar to this season, but he was much closer to this killer than he was to DDK. Also Trinity was sort of a childhood hero to Dexter.
- Season 5: Personal connection. Revenge mission with Lumen.
- Season 6: I get that he wanted to save Travis from his dark passenger, but as soon as he found out that Travis was DDK, why would Dexter still want to actively mislead the police to stop them from capturing him? I guess I don't quite get why killing Travis, an ordinary psychopath, was so important to Dexter. I dunno, maybe he was in too deep already or maybe it was supposed to symbolize Dexter's dark passenger winning while helping the police would be his 'light' side.

bull. You're ignoring that for most of them he became close to them/they realised his secret after he'd already been doing his own investigating with evidence he withheld.

The last minute or even like 10 seconds or so of the last episode of this season was phenomenal! I literally couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it! Can't wait for the 7th season to start!

Haha mother ****ers! I ****ing called it, I had the feeling the first moment I saw Gellar, that he was Travis' ghost person. And talk about a bitch ass season ending, right after the borderline incest type situation.

And talk about a bitch ass season ending, right after the borderline incest type situation.

Are you using the phrase "bitch ass" in the positive or negative way? And that incest would be wincest as far as I'm concerned. Even the psychiatrist was pretty much saying "go for it".

As in cliffhanger as shit, son (good). It's not incest so that's why I said borderline. Don't know how much it will factor in now though. The thing I find strange about it is that those actors were married until recently, and now it's getting involved in the story.

Back