Did Rick Santorum call Obama a N****r?

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Did American presidential candidate Rick Santorum almost called Barack Obama the “n-word”?
That’s the question splitting the Internet after a clip of the republican giving a speech in Janesville, Wisconsin, appeared to show him about to say a word with the same first syllable as the racial slur.

Whilst it was probably just a slip of the tongue, Vice magazine says: “As unlikely as it seems that he was actually going to describe Barack as ‘the anti-war, government n*****,’ there also aren't that many other words beginning with 'nig' that he might have been saying as an alternative.”

Commenters on the video seem split: “He clearly meant to call our President the 'anti-war, government Nickelback fan,' then got really embarrassed, so he tripped over his words,” said one commenter.

Rick Santorum said:
"“We know the candidate Barack Obama, what he was like – the anti-war government nig… “eh the eh, America was a source for division!”

lol. so what do you think he was going to say?

"“We know the candidate Barack Obama, what he was like – the anti-war government nigerian… “"

His support in the polls will skyrocket.

100% guaranteed. If he were saying anything else, he would have had no reason to stop himself.

I doubt thats even what he was thinking. Probably had two words in his head that would have fit, and they got mangled together to form part of an offensive word. Happens to me all the time.

he meant to say "night ginger" or "nignorant"

but seriously, what he really meant to say is that "I said, the sheriff's a nig .." but kept being interupted by the dang church bell

I seriously doubt someone as skilled at public speech and debate (and let's not argue this, he's one sly mother****er) as Santorum is very unlikely to have almost unintentionally said ****** in public about the president.

Clearly he was going to use the word 'niggardly' but decided to change his sentence halfway through the word.

does anybody actually think he almost said n*gger, or is it just a convenient way of pointing out that he's a terrible guy?

I seriously doubt someone as skilled at public speech and debate (and let's not argue this, he's one sly mother****er) as Santorum is very unlikely to have almost unintentionally said ****** in public about the president.

what do you think he was going to say that starts with "nig .." nigcompoop? nigorette?

what do you think he was going to say that starts with "nig .." nigcompoop? nigorette?
I doubt thats even what he was thinking. Probably had two words in his head that would have fit, and they got mangled together to form part of an offensive word. Happens to me all the time.
Also this seems comedically relevant.

^ LOL

And there's plenty of great material on ol' Lubepoop without reaching like this.

He's signing something offstage, it's a little different than the bully pulpit, methinks.

I apologize in advance for my terrible contribution.

I can't help but think the word 'nigard' fits perfectly.

It seems equally unbelievable to me that he could have intended to say '[nig-nog - Ed]' or that he could have intended to say anything else. What the hell is going on?

Back