Do u straighten your hair!

I dont. I just comb it, rarely gel it...

If the tips get too long and get curly, then I break out the scissors :p

So did I, really weird.
Likewise.

I have crazy curls. Honestly, when I let it do whatever, it gets really nappy like black guy hair. I think someone has a picture of me with curly hair on here and when I straightened it once. :D

My hair is always short, I just can't achieve long time goals, like growing my hair..

I don't know what a 'cumb' is but you should probably be glad it can't dominate you. I have curly hair and it shits me no end, everyone wants the style of hair they don't have.

What he meant was a 'comb'. A little thing with pointy stick things on the end of it that you run through your hair. Like a hairbrush, but rubbish.

I find it greatly amusing that so many people associate straightening your hair with being gay or whatever.
I know more lads who straighten their hair than don't. Out of my house next year, 4 out of the 5 of us straighten our hair.

Ahhh small-mindedness.

Mine's dead straight (I get asked if I straighten it pretty regularly). I do comb it every once in a while.

I don't do anything to my hair besides the occasional brush.

But I should straighten it just once, to see what it would look like.

my hair is really thick and i get ringlets at the end of my hair sometimes

i dont often staighten my hair and ive never done it myself usually my friend or my mum does it for me.

my friend has really gay straighteners, theyre called Adee & Paul and theres a pic of two gay BALD guys on the front so i was kinda worried at first whn he tested them on me but they work great

my mum has GHD's which would work well only if she properly straightened my hair instead of just showing my hair to them and then waxing it to make me look like Hitler......

i prefer my hair like this tbh

sexyscottac9.jpg

EDIT: shit! that was too big! sorry.....

My hair is hitting the top levels of awesome as it is - straightening it would be like dividing by zero.

I find it greatly amusing that so many people associate straightening your hair with being gay or whatever.
I know more lads who straighten their hair than don't. Out of my house next year, 4 out of the 5 of us straighten our hair.

Ahhh small-mindedness.

Yeah. Besides, they're wrong; in many cases it's just metro

Ahhh small-mindedness.
Indeed. The first reaction of people is "lol, fag!"

Whatever, I look better with straight than with curly hair :hmph:

My hair is a little bit curly in the front right now. But a curl is the best bit on a que.

I havn't got much hair left to straighten!

One of the downsides to very high testosterone levels, i'm only 20!

I never straighten my hair. No need! I wash it every 3-4 days. My brother has borrowed my straighteners but he says they're crap. He prefers his girlfriend's!

my hair is really thick and i get ringlets at the end of my hair sometimes

i dont often staighten my hair and ive never done it myself usually my friend or my mum does it for me.

my friend has really gay straighteners, theyre called Adee & Paul and theres a pic of two gay BALD guys on the front so i was kinda worried at first whn he tested them on me but they work great

my mum has GHD's which would work well only if she properly straightened my hair instead of just showing my hair to them and then waxing it to make me look like Hitler......

i prefer my hair like this tbh

sexyscottac9.jpg

EDIT: shit! that was too big! sorry.....
Creepy, I've got almost exactly the same hair, except I'm blond.

The first times you straighten your hear yourself are kind of hard, but you get used to it.

I make sure my hair isn't doing anything nuts after my shower, then I say goodbye to it until the next morning.

Letters, did you change your username lately? I've never seen you before and you have 5700 posts D:

I don't think I've ever read a short recoil where he doesn't mention his high testostorone levels.

No, I'm not homosexual

Seriously. I dont even comb my hair. The most I do is "hand comb" it so it doesnt make look retarded. If it gets too long and in the way... I get a haircut.

Normally I'd weep for your loss, but from what I hear, you don't need hair.

Letters, did you change your username lately? I've never seen you before and you have 5700 posts D:

He posts infrequently. Look at his latest posts; before today or yesterday his last posts were a year ago. And then several posts before those were yet again nearly a year before the 2006 ones

He's also a fan of Britney Spears apparently, I am interested to hear some of his opinions of her now :naughty:

the last time I cut my hair was over a year ago, and before that, I hadn't cut it in three years. Comb is also an unknown object to me

ComradeBadger said:
Congratulations, you're a tramp.

I find it greatly amusing that so many people associate not straightening your hair with being a tramp or whatever.
I know more lads who dont straighten their hair than do. Out of my house next year, 0 out of the 3 of us straighten our hair.

Ahhh small-mindedness.

I find it greatly amusing that so many people associate not straightening your hair with being a tramp or whatever.
I know more lads who dont straighten their hair than do. Out of my house next year, 0 out of the 3 of us straighten our hair.

Ahhh small-mindedness.

Aye. I've never even heard of a guy who straightenes his hair

Yeah I do. Theres been a massive surge in hair straighting for boys over the past year or two. Before that no boy would consider it.

3 or 4 boys in my class do. The rest take no pride at, Tracky bottoms, hair gel'ed to forhead... Makes me lol.

I never really cared about my hair. I just let it grow and live its own life

I can't remember the last time I brushed my hair.

Hell, I don't even know how to use a hair brush or a comb.

My hair is so thin that I don't need to use a comb. It just doesn't get all messed up even if I never comb it

Ahhh small-mindedness.

It was more the fact that you don't even comb your hair than anything else.

It was more the fact that you don't even comb your hair than anything else.

It depends on your hair type. Some people's hair looks fine without doing anything to it. Others...not so much.

It depends on your hair type. Some people's hair looks fine without doing anything to it. Others...not so much.

I'm one of them. My hair stays the same whether I comb it or not.

Back