Do you smoke?

Do you smoke?

• Total voters
You're the one complaining of burns. Personally I cover my dick in sand before I do anything.

Anything.

Simon I've seen you smoking and we definitely haven't ****ed. YOU'RE LYING YOU'RE A LIAR OH MY GOD.

Also I love smoking after sex. Although not many people approve of this behaviour.

I wouldn't complain if you had a smoke after because I'd probably ask to bum one.

The hell does smoking do after sex anyways? Why?
it adds "film grain" to the experience, also it provides good old fashion Hollywood dialogue.
Also, if you smoke after sex, its a fact that you'll wake up in a dodgy hotel with an itchy penis... smoking after sex is teh best.... at least Phobie likes it!

-dodo

I love it. And how did you know I wake up with an itchy penis?

Because he's the one that sprinkled the itching powder on your strap on.

My answer to the question is this (read on):

I do not smoke.

after I had made up my mind, I proceeded to select the "no" option and then clicked "vote now".

I do not smoke.

after I had made up my mind, I proceeded to select the "no" option and then clicked "vote now".

That's some pretty wild thought processing.

I do not smoke.

tl;dr, someone summarize plz.

Phobie I would smoke with you after we made sweet, sweet love.

I can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke. Whenever I go out with some friends to some local bar somewhere, the one thing I dread is how cloudy it is in there. I'm a big fan of billiards though, so I just buy some drinks and put up with the smoke until I get home, where I then promptly take a shower and throw my clothes in the wash.

No smoking in bars here any more. I quite like it. Even as a smoker, I don't get as STINKY as when I'm in a smokey room.

I don't take the cancer sticks, no.

I smoked a little bit last year and quit since and I smoked weed 3 times.

I smoke about half a pack a day, or a pack if I'm drinking. I also smoke prodigious quantities of pot on a daily basis. Fan of pipe tobacco and hookah as well but those are less common activities.

I've found that when I was smoking a ****tonne of pot everyday, it just wasn't the same.

I took a week off, it was pretty refreshing.

But to be relevant, I made myself smoke a 40 pack of ciggies in a day, just to make myself hate them.

Boy do I ****ing hate them.

I've found that when I was smoking a ****tonne of pot everyday, it just wasn't the same.

I took a week off, it was pretty refreshing.

But to be relevant, I made myself smoke a 40 pack of ciggies in a day, just to make myself hate them.

Boy do I ****ing hate them.
A teacher at my school (who used to be in the Iraqi army as a medic), very cool guy, told me that if you want to stop smoking, you mix 3 cigarettes with a glass of milk, let it stand for 2 days and then drink it.
It basiccly traumatizes you with the flavor, making it impossible to smoke anything tabacco related ever again... Just so you know. : D

-dodo

A teacher at my school (who used to be in the Iraqi army as a medic), very cool guy, told me that if you want to stop smoking, you mix 3 cigarettes with a glass of milk, let it stand for 2 days and then drink it.
It basiccly traumatizes you with the flavor, making it impossible to smoke anything tabacco related ever again... Just so you know. : D

-dodo

I would think it'd be more of a case of the curdled milk. :x

-dodo

My grandma did a similar thing:

My grandma forced my grandpa to quit. She filled a jar with pickle juice then put used cigarettes in it and made my grandpa smell it everytime he smoked.

Worked like a charm.

Hahaha : D sounds awful, im sure it works though : )

-dodo

Only the good stuff for me, and its good to see that more people are smoking just weed than regular cigs users.

Blaze on my brothers.

As long as you kill me after I'm done with Phobie but before the cigarette, that's acceptable. I would have nothing left to accomplish in my life at that point anyway ;)

Taste/psychological aversions are the way to go for quitting from what I hear.

Speaking of quitting, I'm almost out of cigarettes and need to go to the store.

I've been out all day. ALL DAY. I have resisted going out. Usually I do this, until I am forced to go out or somebody else brings me cigarettes.

I hate the outside.

As long as you kill me after I'm done with Phobie but before the cigarette, that's acceptable. I would have nothing left to accomplish in my life at that point anyway ;)

Taste/psychological aversions are the way to go for quitting from what I hear.

Speaking of quitting, I'm almost out of cigarettes and need to go to the store.

*fistshake*
tell you what, you can live if you buy me cigarettes until I get a job.

I'm trying to cut down on my weed right now and shit really sucks.

I cant stand the smell of cigarettes, so the thought of having that linger on my clothes is extremely off putting, I will be staying smoke free.

My brother in law just found out that he has emphysema, so I've really no desire to do anything like that to myself.

Back