Does the German mag feature a new vid?

Reaction score
I've heard mutterings that the German mag which reviewed the game recently also features a new video on it's accompanying CD. Anyone actually seen this?

Thanks

I dont know about the German mag, but i got got pcgamer couple days ago here in Australia, It had a new HL2 movie on the cd.

Admin_Winnuting said:
I dont know about the German mag, but i got got pcgamer couple days ago here in Australia, It had a new HL2 movie on the cd.

Why, why, why, why, why were not informed?

I heard at least one of the non-english speaking mags had the eli vance scene translated with perfect lip synch, which was cool.

As for new stuff, no idea!

Is the new movie called "Magnet" by any chance?

Feath said:
No, I don't think its the old Magnet/Crane chestnut. I read about the video on one of the other HL2 sites, and they are all going mad trying to find it....

Feath said:

Nope. It's just called Hlaf-life2. I'll tell you what happens in it an you can tell me if it's really new.

It starts off zoomed really close to the g-mans eye, then sooms out to his full face. The g-man is saying stuff like "wake up mr. Freeman. Wake up" and " Not that I wish to imply you've been sleeping on the job" "lets just say your hour has come again. wake up mr. freeman, wake up and smell the ashes." Then it shows gordon on the jet ski cross bike thing, with a tank and combine chopper around. It also had Goron shooting a glowing ball thing. At the end it has a bunch on city 17 people attacking a strider, Alot die, It doesnt show the strider die.

So is it new or what?

forg0tt3n said:
Me wants it now is it bink or AVi
Lobster, I've just checked and it is indeed the Eli video, except with German syncing. So no new content. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up

Anyone know where it can be found?!?!?!?!? allready tried bittorent sites no luck.

I have the so called mysterious new video, but nothing really new in it, just some interviews and between these interviews they show someone playing hl2 (very short scenes). + the leading programmer is asked about the system specs and gives proper answers. Very intersting.

Investigator said:
I have the so called mysterious new video, but nothing really new in it, just some interviews and between these interviews they show someone playing hl2 (very short scenes). + the leading programmer is asked about the system specs and gives proper answers. Very intersting.
Oooh, 2 "new" videos then. Don't know how to find either though

Investigator said:

Can u get it on the net please

Sorry, i have no web space. And as already mentioned nothing new except a few seconds of hl2 ingame ( handcam filmed).

Investigator said:
Sorry, i have no web space. And as already mentioned nothing new except a few seconds of hl2 ingame ( handcam filmed).

Any chance of sending by e-mail using yousendit.com

Hmm, Am I right in thinking that the Eli scene hasn't been released in BINK format yet?

Feath said:
Hmm, Am I right in thinking that the Eli scene hasn't been released in BINK format yet?

You're right. But it is in the 1024x768 teaster trailer of HL2 though :)

Back