E3 2011

KINEKT STAR WARS

crowd: YAY!
me: BOOO!

schafer is such a sell out :|

oh well i never liked him anyway -_-

So let me get this straight, all these kinekt games are on the rails, basically interactive movies?
*pukes*

That sesame street game is so funny it hurts

"its just a scary monster blublublublu"

Can't they just throw this Kinect shit into the fire already.

Wow, this conference took a heck of a turn with Kinect Disneyland, and got all real-life-precursor-to-the-Matrixy.

[edit] "In the past, we said you would control your avatar. In the future, we say you can become your avatar."

why would they do that when there's over 10 million kinects sold? just because it doesnt appeal to you doesnt mean it doesnt appeal to anyone. mememememe ..it's always about me

Kinect can create a picture of my face? I'm sold.

Kinect this, kinect that. GODOMOT MICROSOFT!

This is the Microsoft conference at E3 and not the Kinect conference right?

Kinect Sports. Now you can play golf in your own home without the worry of breaking anything! Oh, and you can play football too!

The Kinect Sports football demo will produce so many gifs.

I love how real time that golf game was. The ball just making it into the hole and sitting near the rim. Then it rolled in. AMAZING.
ALRIGHT BRO, WE PRACTICED SYNCING UP OUR ACTIONS WITH THIS PRE-RECORDED VIDEO ALL MONTH, LET'S DO THIS SHIT.
From the flamehaus. :p

ok im back from doin anytihng more worthwhile anything bloody happen? -_-

All they did was glorify Kinect the whole time.

They're also releasing Halo 4 in 2012.

ya know i am totally ok with that new trilogy thing. I got so excited seein chief again and seeing that logo :LOL:

Congrats on reading only the positive tweets. LOL

yea i thought that XD

there was soo many bad ones on kinect after all XD

Too bad I'll have to be somewhere during the Sony and Ubisoft conferences. I'm going to have to rely on you guys to fill me in once I get back.

The two second input delay with Kinect makes me never want to buy one. Also the games that are "better with Kinect" just add voice integration and menu navigation. Completely useless.

Skyrim looks interesting. Seems to be similar to what Projet Offset was.

Neogaf is having a fun time with .gif images: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432254

The5thNintendoElement.gif

Batman: Arkham City has been the only good looking thing so far other than Halo 4 and another COD.

Don't know where to watch this stuff. Thread is already TLDR...WHERE ARE MY LINKS.

This is just conferences. The "real" E3 happens on the 7th.

Back