E3 2011

oh wow the GT MW3 10 min demo of MW3 was boring :(

yea i am one of the few here who actually care about CoD still i guess but i guess its wearing thin on me now too
contemplating cancelling that pre order now

BF3 dont let me down! We should be seeing the BF3 MP at the EA conference

NFS doesn't look too horrible, except the lame cutscene push button shit.

They're showing Star Wars: The Old Republic now.

Now they're showing FIFA 12. Yawn. Boring.

LOL "We at EA don't use celebrities"
*celebrity walks on stage*

Yeah, but it's not the same. I like to analyze all of the mistakes they make while the conference is being shown. It's somewhat fun, you know?

The BF3 trailer from that link looks like they played the game at half-speed and then sped it up on playback to get their smooth framerate.

Oh God, the Sims social. Make it stop...

The Reckoning look alright. Oblivion, the hack 'n' slash version.

And about The Sims Social, Digi has this to say:

The Sims: The Forever Alone Version

if that trailer is all they show for BF3 then this will have been a complete waste of time :flame:

also why on earth do all these companies focus so much on this casual crap? i know its important to them for their bottom line but this is E3: its meant for the "core" (dont particularly like that term but you know what i mean).

Looks impressive so far.

And I don't think he lied. Keep watching.

The Dice logo only reminds me of Mirror's Edge, so I got duped for a second before realizing what color it was.

Live demo now, he was right. SP though.

That looked impressive.

That is ****ing gorgeous. Such a sweet engine.

I'll be buying MW3 just to finish the trilogy, but BF3 captured me by the throat

well that was disappointing i want to see multiplayer -_-

btw open beta??? Then why the **** have i still got bloody MoH sitting here then? D=

It was a little boring at the beginning, but it picked up a bit towards the end. I liked the smoke emanating from the city, and the landscape was beautiful. Looks gorgeous on all levels.

Ubisoft conference in an hour.

Battlefield 3. OH GOD.

Medal of Honor owners will probably get access to the Battlefield 3 beta a month early or something like that.

MW3 just died in the womb. I'm so glad BF3 is coming out a month later than I thought, I need to upgrade.

Microsoft presser went off a cliff and died a miserable death as soon as it became Kinect.

EA was just great as soon as FIFA/NFL/Sims was done. That new RPG, Reckoning looks kinda badass and Overstrike looks extremely fun. BF3, well do I have to say anything?

All our Reti coverage will be found at - http://www.thereticule.com/?tag=e3

Yeah, Overstrike looks like it could be really, really good as well. Someone in the giantbomb chat said that it looked "generic" and I wept for humanity.

It looks like Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3 are battling with each other in an epic struggle, and BF3's got the upper hand.

It looks like Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3 are battling with each other in an epic struggle, and BF3's got the upper hand.

I think the best analogy is to compare MW3 vs BF3 to guitar hero vs rock band.

One is very clearly better than the other, more innovative and feature packed yet the other sells better anyway -_-

Yeah, Overstrike looks like it could be really, really good as well. Someone in the giantbomb chat said that it looked "generic" and I wept for humanity.

Don't get me wrong, from everything before MASSIVE CHIN appeared, I was thinking 'generic, shame to see from these guys =/' then as soon as chin man appeared, I was in love :D

Someone tweeted that it was like TF2 in single-player :D

Don't get me wrong, from everything before MASSIVE CHIN appeared, I was thinking 'generic, shame to see from these guys =/' then as soon as chin man appeared, I was in love :D

Someone tweeted that it was like TF2 in single-player :D
That's exactly what I was thinking :D Well, more like Left 4 Brink Fortress. But either way I'm legitimately excited for that game. The trailer was really solid and substantial and kinetically-directed in a way that I haven't seen for a long time.

ubi is soon, looking forward to this :)
They've got a lot of games they can show:

assassin's creed revelations
rayman origins
ghost recon future soldier
from dust

Beyond Good & Evil 2?
Prince of Persia?
Splinter Cell?
Rainbow Six?
I am alive?

they could knock this out of the park or knowing them totally balls it up -_-