Eastwood or Seagal?

Eastwood or Seagal

• Clint Eastwood

Votes: 71 79.8%
  • Steven Seagal

Votes: 18 20.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Well, myself and mechanicallizard are debating on who is better/sexier/manlier, Clint Eastwood or Steven Seagal. He refuses to accept that Eastwood would kill Segal before he could blink, so I've decided to let you tell ML how much better Eastwood is.

Seagal would kick his ass anyday. and hes far sexier.

wouldnt you rather sleep with seagal if you could choose?

EXACTLY.

Clint Eastwood for sure.. Is Steven Seagal going to 'get' him with his bad acting or shitty Jackie-Chan-wannabe kung fu? **** Seagal. Eastwood would just pull out his gun in .46 seconds and blow Seagals ass away.

Are you really suggesting that there's even the faintest possibility that Seagal is anywhere near Eastwood's level of awesome? This is like comparing Manson to Hitler and asking who was ultimately responsible for killing more people. There's just no comparison.

Anyone who voted Seagal should be strung up on ropes in the town square, tarred, and feathered.

Clint Eastwood is

good

Steven Seagal is

bad

This poll is

terrible

lol y'all thought I was going to say ugly

wait shit

Landslide vote? I think so.

Oh and

clint-eastwood.jpg

:LOL:

unforgiven.jpg

Damn, what I would give to have that face (and expression)...

Steven Seagal would snap Clint's neck faster than you can say, "I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Now, to tell you the truth, I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?!"

I know that's a little long winded, but Seagal is getting old.

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

you people dont understand. seagal is sexier/cooler/far more kick ass.

remember under siege? belly of the beast? and the hair.......amazing, just wow.

Who on Earth would seriously consider Seagal?

Steven Seagal would snap Clint's neck faster than you can say, "I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Now, to tell you the truth, I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?!"

I know that's a little long winded, but Seagal is getting old.

Eastwood would have blown Segal away with a LAW while the latter was slowly and deliberatley explaining the defintion of semi-automatic and what he expected of the user of the weapon in question in the coming firefight. :p

Eastwood every time.

Who on Earth would seriously consider Seagal?
Listen, people who voted Seagal or are thinking of voting Seagal: You know your side of the argument is completely fucking ridiculous if Zombieturtle and I are agreeing on something. Your shit is fucking RIDICULOUS. You don't know what you're talking about anymore. This is unprecedented.

What the ****. Of course Clint Eastwood is better. Steven Seagal sucks. And the only proper movie with him is the one where he dies about 30 minutes into the movie.

Clint ****ing Eastwood. I can't believe you even needed to make a thread/poll to settle this.

The last 5 posts or so pretty much fully represent my opinion. Seagal is a shitty B-movie craptastic actor that stars in a million generic made for TV action movies. His only redeeming feature is that he actually does kick ass with martial arts (Aikido) but that doesn't outweigh his faults (the fact that he can't act, his atrocious ponytail, his wuss looks). Clint Eastwood, on the other hand, is badass as hell in pretty much every conceivable aspect.

Let's get this started, it's actually JCVD!

Seagal, definitely. Plus Seagal sounds like seagull which makes lol.
I'm now listening to Nightwish Fishmaster.

Back