FOXnews reports what sweidsh media wont!

you didnt understand that did you? ...do you want me to spell all the big words phonetically? sorry ....fo·neti·cal·ly

CptStern said:
you didnt understand that did you? ...do you want me to spell all the big words phonetically? sorry ....fo·neti·cal·ly

You can play grammar and spelling nazi if you wish, I'll gladly play.

Question: What crawled up your ass? I don't share the same views as you do regarding Sweden?

you sir have an attitude problem, I'm just adjusting it :E

MadHat, that guy Moob lives in Sweden, and as far as I know you don't so wouldn't you even give him the benefit of the doubt, and tell me have you actually been in such a place that has the same situation like the on in sweden, cause I doubt you would be that xenophobic if you actually hanged araund with some moslims.

That's the differance between Sweden and Denmark. Swedes keeps their hatred and racism inside, and deny muslims job etc. The danish say what they think. I don't know what's worst.

Grey Fox said:
MadHat, that guy Moob lives in Sweden, and as far as I know you don't so wouldn't you even give him the benefit of the doubt, and tell me have you actually been in such a place that has the same situation like the on in sweden, cause I doubt you would be that xenophobic if you actually hanged araund with some moslims.

You don't know if he lives in Sweden.

I've been around many level-headed and good muslims. Thanks for speaking for me.

I have never been to Sweden nor Europe.

I know many people who have been to Europe and Sweden. Guess what? After visiting parts of Europe, they dislike many arabs and muslims now (not all, though) and before they never disliked them or not as much as they do now. Southern France is an example; very bad problem there with the immigrant arabs / muslims.

The kind of anti-muslim/middle eastern mentality I see in this thread is f*cking disgusting.

I've lived in neighbourhoods with 90% foreigners, most from the middle east, and pretty much all of them are actually quite nice people, most of them are alot more warm, friendly and outgoing compared to swedes. The government denies the youth good school spots and the adult good jobs, so obviously that causes alot of "troublesome" people. But they're definitely not suicidal bombers.

Europe won't be "taken over" by the muslim, the only thing that's getting taken over is your narrow minds being obsessed by these thoughts because of racial prejudice.. Stop hating other cultures and they might stop hating yours.

MadHatter said:
You don't know if he lives in Sweden.

Actually he do know that. After all Malmo is a fairly big city in sweden.

To my knowledge Fox news is inflating the problem and makes it look 50 times worse then it is. And the majority do have jobs or at least has had jobs (You dont get any wellfare if you have not worked for a certain amount of time).

HunterSeeker said:
(You dont get any wellfare if you have not worked for a certain amount of time).

yes you do..i get wellfare and i have never had a job in my life, what i do have to do is look for job otherwize i dont get wellfare..

h00dlum said:
yes you do..i get wellfare and i have never had a job in my life, what i do have to do is look for job otherwize i dont get wellfare..

Really? Are we talking about different things? I was talking about the one where the amount of money you get depends on your salary you had when you worked before, you might be talking about the one where you get very little regardless of what kind of salary you had.

I am not sure which one you call Wellfare...

HunterSeeker said:
Actually he do know that. After all Malmo is a fairly big city in sweden.

He doesn't present his location in his profile. He could live in India for all we know.

HunterSeeker said:
Really? Are we talking about different things? I was talking about the one where the amount of money you get depends on your salary you had when you worked before, you might be talking about the one where you get very little regardless of what kind of salary you had.

I am not sure which one you call Wellfare...

You are talking about A-kassa, he about socialbidrag.

HunterSeeker said:
So this sentence is something to ignore?

He could have written the real name, Malmö. But I don't doubt that he really is from Malmö.

HunterSeeker said:
So this sentence is something to ignore?

If there is no proof, then yes -- especially when he doesn't say where he lives in his profile.

I live in Maryland. How do you know if I really do?

nobody can prove anything, i could be lying when i say i live in wales.. could be from The International space station tbh, LOL

MadHatter said:
If there is no proof, then yes -- especially when he doesn't say where he lives in his profile.

I live in Maryland. How do you know if I really do?

So it is somehow more belivible if he writes it in his profile? Why? And what reason do you have to think he is lying?

HunterSeeker said:
So it is somehow more belivible if he writes it in his profile? Why? And what reason do you have to think he is lying?

No. Read KoreBolter's post. Nothing can be proven. Only certain ways things can be proven with the intarweb.

My reason? The fact that I see a Swedish official on TV reporting the same schtuff the article reports. One Swede says one thing, and another Swede says something else. I'm thinking I'll have to visit Sweden to determine for myself. Although I've already heard the muslim situation in parts of Europe is getting bad.

Back