Funny and/or good videos/pics/flash thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! lets pity/mock the mentally disabled! That'll make great entertainment.

Still funny though.

0_22_112906_NKorea_KimJongIl.jpg

"These are my Bitches"

Omg Wtf That Was Hilarious Unfocused Lmao

Banana Phone Ftw

The Punk-o-Matic thread got closed, so I'll have to post my work of art here instead:

9-9-99780---0---1---2----------82---1-6-0---0---9---------80---0---1---889-----------c-c-cc--0---0---4---4---4-----6-0---0---2---2---c--3-3-3-3-0---0---4---bbc-----------1---1---0---0---0---4-1-0---0---222-55550---3-3-a------4-4-0---0---0---aaa-----------

http://www.evil-dog.com/punkomatic.html

The Punk-o-Matic thread got closed, so I'll have to post my work of art here instead:

I liked it.

I don't understand why that thread was closed. Making us post it in here is less condensed and hard to find. Moderators needs to relax a bit, and get the stick from their ass.

Reposting it....

Fart within the Matrix
--------------------

i personally love the movie "The Matrix". by posting this video i have no intension to offend the movie team or this fans. recently i bumped on to a hilarious video titled as "Fart within the Matrix" from the internet. the fact is that i haven't seen a funnier piece of clip better than this (still not better that The Office Series UK Version).

anyways...herez the video. (need quicktime to play)

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2...p1.php?vid=581

omg that preacher just wants to make money on people calling. Oh my god hes so fake, does he really belive all that crap he says?

omg that preacher just wants to make money on people calling. Oh my god hes so fake, does he really believe all that crap he says?

FRANKLY, he doesn't even have a clue.. MAybe this is a calling video for him.

(NOTE:- no offense to PREACHERS...lol)

Wow. Very nice. But why RWIB?
RWIB? What's that? If you're referring to the type of car then I don't know.
I liked it.

I don't understand why that thread was closed. Making us post it in here is less condensed and hard to find. Moderators needs to relax a bit, and get the stick from their ass.

Also, at the time the thread was posted there was no Funny videos/pics thread, so closing it would just be silly. Should've merged it. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back