Funny and/or good videos/pics/flash thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thronaldgetsshow.gif

Intergalactic Space Defense Force

action9nasacopter.jpg

protecting the shuttle from ...what exactly? deadly ninjas? box cutter weilding terrorists?

The terrorists obviously want to hijack it and crash it into the sky!
Millions will die....

Cptstern, it's to protect from MOTHER****ING GIBBONS IN MOTHER****ING RIBBONS.

The poor kid was squeezing the bird too hard - You can sufficate a bird like that, they're rib cages aren't 1337.

That video made me depressed, I'm going to bed.

How about this, I loved the part with the HDR T-Shirt. I want an HDR T shirt. ;(

P.S: If you think I posted this because GabeN is little overweight, well I didn't post it for that reason (because I know how the hl2.net admin's are when it come's to this subject) I posted this because of the Valve fauset & HDR T-Shirt, just so you know (So know harm done). I would have posted it even if it was some one else with an HDR T-shirt & Valve fauset. Thanksabunch -Kamakazi blitz

HDRT-shirt.jpg

How about this, I loved the part with the HDR T-Shirt. I want an HDR T shirt. ;(

P.S: If you think I posted this because GabeN is little overweight, well I didn't post it for that reason (because I know how the hl2.net admin's are when it come's to this subject) I posted this because of the Valve fauset & HDR T-Shirt, just so you know (So know harm done). I would have posted it even if it was some one else with an HDR T-shirt & Valve fauset. Thanksabunch -Kamakazi blitz

HDRT-shirt.jpg

seened!

If you think I posted this because GabeN is little overweight, well I didn't post it for that reason (because I know how the hl2.net admin's are when it come's to this subject)

It's mostly just me that gets pissed off about it.

It's mostly just me that gets pissed off about it.

I find it insulting that he had to mention it and clarify that he wasn't making reference to that just because he was posting a picture of him.
Perm ban tbh.

I can't clariffy it? :|

How is it insulting? I said I found it funny of the HDR T-Shirt, because Ennui told me once before about it (that he doesn't like when people make fun of Gabe)..I felt sceptical about posting it actually.

Actually I had an arguement with the hl2world community about the picture's in that gabe thread, that they were making fun of him.

I can't clariffy it? :|

How is it insulting? I said I found it funny of the HDR T-Shirt, because Ennui told me once before about it (that he doesn't like when people make fun of Gabe)..I felt sceptical about posting it actually.

I was joking! :D

I have no idea but I know the artist & the song it is Craig Armstrong - Escape. I have it on my cd player because it is so good, that song sends chills down my spine.

EDIT: Ennui I see you got a new avatar, but it scares me. D:
It's even more scary than 2d pinky, I wanted to have the most scariest avatar. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back