Funny and/or good videos/pics/flash thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dec13gal47.jpg

There was an indian video that Stern posted awhile ago I think...

It had a girl and guy singing, and doing these weird-ass dances...
Anyone have it?!

Joule, this has been bugging me. Who is that in your avatar? He looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on who he is. My mind is BLANK.

Joule, this has been bugging me. Who is that in your avatar? He looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on who he is. My mind is BLANK.

hmmm something darko, or donnie something. It has something to do with a movie about time travel and bunny costumes.

lol DOnnie Darko rocks.. i mean the movie. Yay for the giant tubes that come out of bodies that look like... nvm
when frank wears the mask he looks scary, when he takes it off and holds it, the mask is cool

And the text that it used to be before it became christmasy was, "Go Suck A ****"..possibly one of the best lines in that movie.
Can't remember for sure, but one line I remember "Forcefully shove it up your ass!" was great, unless that was another movie.

Kitty Farmer: If you don't participate in the assignment I'll be forced to give you a zero for the day.
Donnie: [motions to speak... ]
[cut to principal's office]
Principal Cole: Now what exactly did you say to Mrs. Farmer, Donnie?
Kitty Farmer: [loudly interjecting] I'll tell you what he said! He told me to forcibly insert the lifeline exercises into my anus!
Edward Darko: [attempts to stifle a laugh]

:O:LOL:

haha thats during the negative and positive puberty part of clas right? Rephrase HE TOLD ME TO STUFF THE LIFELINE EXERCISE UP MY ASS.

Man, I need to find this movie again. Only problem is, no matter where I go, I can not for the life of me find it. Can anyone hook a brotha' up?

Also.

ballspp6.jpg

Word, bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back