• Other Alien

Votes: 36 45.6%
  • Your mama

Votes: 15 19.0%

• Total voters

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
I want to know are there just a few people who thing G-man is Gordon are is every-one stupid.

Well, since I'm Gordon and everybody who played HL2 is Gordon, everybody is right! :D

I said vortigaunt to make you happy, ríomhaire.

But I think the Gman might be alien. Definetely not human :|

Danimal said:
I said vortigaunt to make you happy, ríomhaire.

Why?. Igust put in Vort and Combine in because I heard some one say them on some forum.

I think it's other alien

Kyo said:
Think before you start typing.
I think the same should apply to you. Please try and post with some respect.

I just realised I am in ríomhaire's sig :D

I know, I just never realised my name being in it before... Thank you

I should of put some blood on the vortigaunt's face to show he owned breen but I don't know how to :|

Danimal said:
I should of put some blood on the vortigaunt's face to show he owned breen but I don't know how to :|

Spawn a Combine with a smg and have them fight. Don't worry the Vort will win. ;)

PS: I'm making my own so enjoy the credit while it lasts:LOL:

When you said your mama. You meant he was yours, not mine.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Who knew G-man had so many children?:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I can't wait for him to rip his head off and we discover who he really is, a robot being controlled by lamarr. Yes! He is in his tiny headcrab control room thingy then it leaps on Gordon's head and couples with his head as he busts out with MC Hammer moves and thats how HL3 ends.

Why hasn't anyone brought this to light then me! There should be a Lamarr android option on the poll :p

It's possible that GMan can be just in Gordon's head.
(click on my avatar)

zabopras said:
It's possible that GMan can be just in Gordon's head.

Maybe...but he had 1 or 2 conversations in HL1 and Opposing Force with the staff.

And the HEV suit can't slow teleport Gordon from Nihilath's Chamber to City 17. And he was teleported because the black citizen said
"I didn't see you get on board."

Danimal said:
:| Will I still be loved?

The new sig is up. 100% mine. :)

But I'll always remember you...........am.....:rolleyes:.......Canable?

'Reckon Gman might be an alien whose race was enslaved by the combine. The dude escapes, and directs the resistance, of which Freeman, and Earth, is one facet of....

Human, some how involsed in an agency that works with other aliens.

While I don’t feel it is true… “God” should have been an option in this poll. There seems to be a few people who feel that he is God or a least a god…

Hmm... I can say that he is another alien that is against the combine. He cant be Gordon's dad or even Gordon Freeman.

ríomhaire said:
The new sig is up. 100% mine. :)

But I'll always remember you...........am.....:rolleyes:.......Canable?

Wow, that looks better than mine. I like the lens flare on the vorts eye

Is This Tea said:
“God” should have been an option in this poll.

Your right :eek: . I also should have included Gordon made him up.
I think those theries are almost as stupid as Gordon & Gordon's dad

Hm, he could be some kind of entity representing gods, and they simply give him whatever powers he needs to get the job done. I doubt he is a god himself though. Maybe that's how he gets paid though? Enhancements to him that move him closer and closer to godlike status would be a definate thing the G Man could want.

ríomhaire said:
I think those theries are almost as stupid as Gordon & Gordon's dad
Oh believe me… I agree. I just like everybody to have their own voice in matters. Even if they are complete ignoramuses.

I don't hink he's related to Gordon. And I sure hope he's not a robot, that would ruin everything. I think he's some kind of an alien...although he could also be your mama

Back