Gamers Please Stop The Killing

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can hate anything who am I to stop your inner desires....
Did I make it go off topic and turn it into me. Vegeta you are so good and flaming forum topics do I hate you.

With such perfectly formed sentences as these, its no wonder how you became a content writer.

But I'm not going to hesitate to add my 2 cents now that the thread is ****ed anyway.

Indeed. I can't wait for when he deletes this thread instead of locking it. Its his favorite way of hiding his failures on this forum. I will be able to sleep soundly at night knowing that predictable 'ol BlueWolf will continue his silly antics and never seem to learn to avoid them in the future.

*Waits for him to lock the thread to show he can take the high road while thinking it makes me look bad.*

I resigned as a content writer I made room for other staff to do it. My new job is to post in the forum and cause you guys to post in them over and over and over. = I win :)

omg... Bluewolf, I can't believe... Dammit! Dx

You were right, guys!

Wtf happened here?

Actually, why hasn't a (real) mod not closed this thread yet?

Wolfy-senpai is right!

Why can't you heartless bastards stop playing violent video games?!

i bet if his mother didn't allow him to buy a gun he would have killed her too, but lets blame the video games.

Well it wasn't me, says the boy with the gun
Sure, I pulled the trigger, but it needed to be done
Because life's been killing me ever since it begun
You can't blame me cause I'm too young

When I grow up, I'm going to be just like Nico Bellic. I can already do a crappy eastern European / Russian accent.

Anyway, lets not do this thread anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back