Gamers Please Stop The Killing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueWolf72

Tank
Reaction score
Step mom doesn't pay the internet bill. Gamer who loves CS kills mom... We made it till the end of the month before games get blamed I was wishing games and gamers could of made it till 2011

We must stop this killing!

Everybody plays games these days.

That article is unreadable with such a horrible translation. Anyways, saying that a murderer plays video games is like saying a murderer drives a sedan. Its neither interesting nor relevant.

pPeople need to stop blaming gaming for murders like this. Psychos will be psychos regardless of whether or not they game.

This thread title and OP* is so incredibly stupid and goes against all the sane replies to this thread so far. Why the hell are you telling gamers to stop killing? Gamers are not murderers. Murderers are murderers. A statement like that only goes along with what the idiots who blame gaming say.

*original post, not original poster

back on topic. Kid needed his CS and the parents allowed him to go crazy.

no hot stepmoms, no care
where's my milf, bitches

Krynn is right. The translation is horrible.

He played for four hours "Counter Strike" in the network, a game where only conquer if you killed enough virtual enemies.
Poli?i?tii au descoperit c? pu?tiul a luat ?i to?i banii pe care ia g?sit în cas?, 350 de euro ?i 100 de lei, ?i a fugit. The policemen discovered that the kid has taken and all money that he found the house, 350 euros and 100 lei, and fled.

You haven't heard that video gaming is now the hip new thing?

The Machine no longer cares for this.

The jist of the story, like all crazy stories about gamers:

"Some guy is a crazy prick prone to murder and just happens to have a hobby including videogames"

I wonder how many murderers also... drive cars or... bake pastries. Probably the same ratio as play video games.

but how can you hate this guy? he's a very epic dude!!!

well, we got you down bluewolf. I was waiting for this moment since day one. I hate you. I truely hate you. you randomly showed up one day, and raped this forum. guess what? I searched about you, your life, your personal information.

whenever I see your name on a site, you have this next to your name "OMG IMDA FOUNDER OF MOTY, BUT I LEFT MODDB"...seriously, who gives a shit? WHO GIVES A SHIT? damn it. I think you also had your personal site for mods, where you kept interviews/previews and shit - something like hangar16/tenfour.

I really hate you mr. furry.

I hate your one word posts.

I hate your avatar.

you're trying to get a profit out of all this shit somehow. I don't know how you do it. you don't know anyshit about mods, so what are you trying to do? piss hl2net/half-life community members?

God damn Barnz, chill.

I wonder how many murderers also... drive cars or... bake pastries. Probably the same ratio as play video games.

I already made that same point. I win.

what? I have nothing against furries, I just hate bluewolf personally. he's using us, this community for his own profit. people just can't see the truth.

Edit: no one gives a shit Paskiewicz. if you have nothing good to post, then don't sabotage the subject I'm trying to defend here

Why? Then I'm a furry too. Are you going to hate me too? I didn't identify him.

I know but I don't understand why they stop posting after I do. I though I did it wrongly.

Yeah, maybe. I meant old topics that I post or responded.

So, I'm feeling that trolls/assholes around me. =/

people will get mad

Whoa, I didn't know that. I thought it was okay to necroposting. Well, I don't mind if someone digs an old topic back because I was tired of kids complained about everything.

I mean I've seen or met assholes and trolls in various community forums like HalfLife2.net.

Paskie, nothing Barnz said was directed at you or any other furries besides Bluewolf, so please stop talking.

Ah, another retarded furry-hater... I don't hate them because they are not understandable. They have to respect us.

Okay.

First of all, Barnz only identified him as a Furry. He didn't impose any hostility to the fandom itself.

Secondly, why in the hell are you getting worked over the fact that he had slightly jarred his argument to his hobby or whatever. His whole post was dedicated to Bluewolves incompetent posting and lack of Forum Etiquette. Simply stating that he was a furry doesn't derail the entire posts purpose, but you go ahead anyway and act like it does.

Thirdly, act like you've got a pair. For someone who claims to be a part of the furry fandom is so easily worked up about some supposed 'hater'. If you chose the lifestyle, honestly I can't believe how you can not stray from a simple troll and shrug the comment off. If you refuse learn to be tolerant of peoples beliefs, you've chosen the wrong hobby bud.

Oh and Barnz, harsh.

Bluewolves incompetent posting and lack of Forum Etiquette. Simply stating that he was a furry doesn't derail the entire posts purpose, but you go ahead anyway and act like it does.

Oh, thanks for the info.

If you chose the lifestyle, honestly I can't believe how you can not stray from a simple troll and shrug the comment off.

I already added two of us to my ignore list. I have many good buddies who told me to ignore those assholes and not say nothing. But I hate that happen when I reply to them offensively for annoying me. =/

If you refuse learn to be tolerant of peoples beliefs, you've chosen the wrong hobby bud.

I never say that. I love to learn everything from them.

Sorry, guys.

well, we got you down bluewolf. I was waiting for this moment since day one. I hate you. I truely hate you. you randomly showed up one day, and raped this forum.

The only reason you need to hate Bluewolf is his complete and utter lack of ability to write logical and well written posts.

Furries are ****ed up people with disgusting, perverted interests.

"I'm a fox!"

SHUT UP FAGGIT NO YOU'RE NOT. YOU'RE JUST A PATHETIC LOWLIFE PIECE OF SHIT. GO **** A DOG AND BE DONE WITH IT ALREADY.

yaaaaaaaaaay someone hates me via the world wide web... what will I do

EDIT: **** bluewolf, why you gotta post before me and mess up my response to vegeta. God damn it. I see why Barnz hates you now.

yaaaaaaaaaay someone hates me via the world wide web... what will I do

Your job title is 'community rep'. One of the things you should maintain is a good relationship with the community. If you don't give a **** about people hating you, (respected members of our community, long time members) then what the hell are you doing, really?

You can hate anything who am I to stop your inner desires. The forum is meant for anyone to post threads about gaming. Did I make it go off topic and turn it into me. Vegeta you are so good and flaming forum topics do I hate you. Should I? Do I need to?

You can hate anything who am I to stop your inner desires. The forum is meant for anyone to post threads about gaming. Did I make it go off topic and turn it into me. Vegeta you are so good and flaming forum topics do I hate you. Should I? Do I need to?

For the record, I only criticized the thread title and thread content. You responded by insulting me. Then you told ME to get back on topic.

I also didn't cause the shit storm that this thread turned into. But I'm not going to hesitate to add my 2 cents now that the thread is ****ed anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back