Gears of War 3 leaked

GreatEmperor

Full of shit...
Reaction score
No links but its all over the place, full campaign, horde you name it.

Its all over Youtube too

Piracy will be the end of PC gaming. Oh wait ....

Sucks to be Epic.

Perhaps.

But in the end I doubt it will have that big of an effect on expected sales.

Most people I know who get the Gears games do it for the multiplayer, and last I heard going online to play a pirate copy of a title on the 360 will still get your console blacklisted.

Or have they improved the flashing methods so you can now play pirate copies online without Microsoft being able to detect it?

I only have a 'vanilla' 360 myself, so I can only go by what friends who are of a more questionable moral character tell me.:p

Perhaps.

But in the end I doubt it will have that big of an effect on expected sales.

Most people I know who get the Gears games do it for the multiplayer, and last I heard going online to play a pirate copy of a title on the 360 will still get your console blacklisted.
Really? I thought Gears was all about the co-op.

Didn't know people liked this IP enough to pirate it

Didn't know people liked this IP enough to pirate it

Are you kidding me? Gears of War is one of the most successful console franchises that exists today.

I almost said Call of Duty

...then I remembered it started, and still exists, on the PC :V

and that you said "one of the"

^Clever :|

As Gargantou said, Gears 3's main selling point is its multiplayer, so I would doubt that it will have a large effect on sales.

Spoiler: it looks like Gears of War.

Idunno man I actually enjoyed the first two, but I'm pretty over it now teebeehaich.

It looks like Marcus' daddy is the main theme of this one

wheres the bromance? and Ice Ts voice work sounds like gangsta crap (surprise)

They'll do a fake-out where it seems like he's dead but then he's not, and he'll stand for one brief, victorious moment and proclaim "I'm alive!" only to be cut to ribbons by some chainsaw guy behind him.

I'll put money on it.

most juveile cliche franchise ever.can't stand any GoW games.
also GoW killed UNREAL....like literally.

I personally really like the GoW series and find it to be a great couch co op game with good bros and we always have a blast anytime we play.

GoW has always been pretty fun to play with friends, but the overt bromance in the SP is hilarious.

I enjoyed the 1st one to death, the second one was ok, but I'm hoping the next one is fun fun fun. still can't believe it got stolen

The first one was just meh, the second one was above meh. Lets see how the third one gonna deliver.

Never played the second one though I bought it with some ms points I was gifted a few months back, is it any good? The MP in 3 seems to add a few cute gimmicks - still looks too similar to the first two.

My personal opinion was that the multiplayer in the first was better than it was in the second, though the SP campaigns were about the same in quality.

I don't care much for the games to be honest. But have a child's toy that looks exactly the same as every character in Gears.

jackhammerclaw225b0009f.jpg

Never played the second one though I bought it with some ms points I was gifted a few months back, is it any good? The MP in 3 seems to add a few cute gimmicks - still looks too similar to the first two.

It's a good deal more polished, but it's basically more of the same. If you enjoyed the first one it's worth a shot.

Gears 1 had a PC version.
Indeed, and it's such a pain in the ass to start playing because they went with some retarded drm system along with GFWL. You literally have to change your computer's date to 2008, alt tab out, change it to current time to get GFWL to work right, some other shit etc. Epic ****ed it up and blamed piracy.

Back