Girl help

Warped

Reaction score
A friend of a friend got my cell phone number last night and she won't stop texting me (its called text raping and it needs to stop, she'll text one line then another followed by a third instead of just texting one giant sentence). Shes heavy set which is a problem because I really dislike heavy girls with a passion and shes being more aggressive than even most guys I know. I never hung out with her and she won't stop bothering me. Right now she just sent a text message about watching the latest episode of Dexter but I'm still feeling ill and I ate too many onions today.

how do i get her off my back but i don't sound like a jerk. she always want to carve pumpkins and i don't do that shit. 5 year olds do

right now i'm just trying to ignore her but she has my facebook too

Just tell her politely to bug off. It's not sounding like a jerk, it's saying "you are being obnoxious, stop it." If she's trying to instigate a relationship with you, she might not even realize just how creepy and annoying she's being. Anyway, it's best to just be up front and tell her to leave you alone.

i'm not a good liar though.

but she used to be a cheerleader and hot, then she got massive. i really want to tell her to get thin again because its exactly what im thinking. she drinks more than most guys i know and she doesn't stop.

Talk about other hot girls, and how you like them. That shows her you're not interested in her in a polite way.

Talk about other hot girls, and how you like them. That shows her you're not interested in her in a polite way.

actually thats not a bad idea. I'll have to say i was having a conversation with an ex girlfriend who used to be a part time model. true story though

Yeah give her more image issues than she likely already has so you can avoid just telling it to her straight. That's polite.

I ate too many onions today.
What?

And don't forget to mention the fact that you still kind of fancy that ex.

You can very easily dish a girl like that. It's the exact same thing girls do when they're not into boys.

I use that one far more than I should probably be admitting... >.>

(although I'm bi, so I guess it's not a complete lie.)

I'm partially serious, tell a white lie on this one. She's desperate, but I'm assuming she's a nice person, so OP doesn't want to hurt her feelings.

"I'm not over my Ex"
"My family might be moving to <insert really far away place> and I don't want to start anything>"
"I don't have time for girls as I have to focus on <insert current focus of life (e.g school / work / murdering old ladies)>"

Once she stops texting you and shit, don't contact her cause you'll be leading her on, even though it can feel good to have someone want you.

This is a classic example of the best feature of human beings - that we can lie. You don't want to know her cause she's a chunk, that's cool, just don't tell her that.

SIGH, just carve pumpkins with her! You know you want to... and it's why you made the thread. Trust me on this.

yeah and when talking to her say how great the sex was in all detail focusing on the thinnes and say you are starting to mastrubate whit pics of very skinny models

you say she used to be a hot, thin cheerleader.

so tell her you used to date a hot, thin cheerleader.

Really, OP, the best way to do is to be honest. But nicely. You don't need to reveal to her all the ways you feel about her. Just say "Look... I know what you want from me, but I'm not interested." You're talking to her, so you're the best guess to know how to say it to her, but in reality, that's all she needs to hear. There are better ways to do it than lying. Just be assertive about it.

Tell her you skip around under rainbows, and you cum in your pants when there's a double rainbow.

Have the respect to tell her straight up to leave you alone.

So what if she is fat? It's what is inside that count. The thing is with fat people is that they are usually happy and bubbly people because they have no guilt in eating everything they like. She's a keeper for sure.

they are usually happy and bubbly people

Not talking about me were you?

theofficechristmasspeci.jpg

It's really annoying when you are in my brain Devin, following the exact thought processes.

The horrible advice on this forum, specifically for situations like this, really does amaze me. No offense to Warped, just to all this horrible horrible advice. It's amazing to me because most times, everyone here really does give good constructive advice. but not girls OH NO NEVER THAT

I do realize most posts are facetious but on some I'm not so sure.

Have the respect to tell her straight up to leave you alone.

^ The only post you need to read. It won't be overly harsh, it'll solve the problem, and it won't be bullshit.

The horrible advice on this forum, specifically for situations like this, really does amaze me. No offense to Warped, just to all this horrible horrible advice. It's amazing to me because most times, everyone here really does give good constructive advice. but not girls OH NO NEVER THAT

I do realize most posts are facetious but on some I'm not so sure.

^ The only post you need to read. It won't be overly harsh, it'll solve the problem, and it won't be bullshit.

Hayy... my post said the same thing. :(

Just... longer.

So what if she is fat? It's what is inside that count. The thing is with fat people is that they are usually happy and bubbly people because they have no guilt in eating everything they like. She's a keeper for sure.
Shut up fatty.

I say just be honest. If you stop replying to her texts and delete her off your facebook, she'll get the message.
Personally when I want someone to stop talking to me, I find my own way to piss them off and use it against them. That makes it their fault.

...You're a sick person. :l

The truth will set you free. Just be honest with her, but try your best not to be an ass, cause she seems to be trying hard. You don't want to shatter her self-esteem and have that weigh on your conscience. If you have one. This is the internet, after all.

I say just be honest. If you stop replying to her texts and delete her off your facebook, she'll get the message.
Did everyone take a not making sense pill this morning?

Tell her you're a pedophile.

Works for me.

I told a girl that once and she was all "I'm a cop!" and I was all "whatever bitch you can't arrest me people for thought crimes, this is America!" and then she arrested me and I was put in jail for 45 years.

True story.

not a true story, i'm not even 24 yet you idiot

I was convinced until I opened that spoiler.

uhhhhh....thanks guys. i texted her that i was tired and asked for a rain check. i noticed she hasn't texted me as much which is a nice sigh of relief. my friend wants me to date her since i haven't had a steady girlfriend in over a years time. i'll agree something is better than nothing but not when it comes to crazy chicks. i would really love to move to Brazil though where the majority of the female's fat is in her butt and not in her gut like here in America.

Hayy... my post said the same thing. :(

Just... longer.

You're right, I'm sorry.

Warped, if she's texting you incessantly with no reply, she doesn't sound very fun or interesting... she sounds boring and annoying. Plus you probably want to be attracted to a girl you date, which should go without saying :p

I'm fat, and i'm a terrible person.

Shes heavy set which is a problem because I really dislike heavy girls with a passion and shes being more aggressive than even most guys I know.
Ok seriously disliking someone based on weight is just mean. I can understand not wanting to date someone who is fat, but actively disliking them because of it? Seems unfair to me.

On the other hand being a crazy stalker is a perfectly good reason to dislike someone.

Nah it's okay to dislike fat people. I hate that way of life they adopt, the self pitty and what not. Don't insult me by telling me I don't need to workout or that it's okay for me to eat shit when I look the way I do. It's that attitude that got you so fat in the first place. Sure, fat genes and whatever. I know people who looked great but got fat. And vice verca. Here's a tip. Put down the fork.

**** fat people. They disgust me.
I'm kinda drunk right now. Also I'm on pain meds. I feel great but I feelt like being mean. No offense to any fat or black people.

The problem seems obvious, you're being too nice.

I second what hakojo suggested in the first reply. EDIT: also what Sulk said.

You don't want to shatter her self-esteem and have that weigh on your conscience.
She's going for a long shot and probably expects to be turned down. But I do agree I guess - I mean, you don't need to tell her she's "too fat", obviously.

Don't be a rude asshole, just tell her you're in a place in your life where you don't want a relationship.

Back