god damn milfs

jverne

Reaction score
so i have to confess...been out on a cruise, where there was this hot "older" lady (prolly around 40) , but **** she had a body of a 25 y.o. since there were no younger ones around i kept peeking way to much and she was also very nice to me when talking.
total MILF, i tell ya.

any similar experiences?

Jverne, I have a question for you:

Why were you on a cruise if there was not a guarantee of girls?

I've had this experience with all my friends moms. Lost my virginity on my first playdate in kindergarten.

Jverne, in his best Haley Joel Osment strained whisper, "I see hot women!"

Was she actually a mom? Its not a milf if its not a mom.

How so? Without child, they are simply Cougars.

I don't get it. You are asking if anyone else has an experience of living in a world where hot older women exist?

Yes.

Yeah I have this all the time. My current girlfriend is 87.

I had a few hot dates with a milf on my lunch hour. she was a co-worker though and i think she quit because her husband found out about us

A cruise ship full of cougars that are hawt for you. And your problem is?

I call SHENANIGANS!

I think jverne has never seen a hot woman before...

Son, they are everywhere.

Dude... "peeking too much"? What the ****, man, it's called checkin' her OUT!

Sound like some kinda pervert with that peekin' shit.

Ed. (Weren't you the guy callin' LOTR all gay and shit too? Dude's got problems, man.)

Dude... "peeking too much"? What the ****, man, it's called checkin' her OUT!

Sound like some kinda pervert with that peekin' shit.

Ed. (Weren't you the guy callin' LOTR all gay and shit too? Dude's got problems, man.)

Its called "peeking" when you do it to little girls, which is what he is used to.

Nah man you can look at little girls as much as you want, they don't care. Just make sure the parents don't see you.

If your under 25, all women 15 years older then you, and then up to 50 are milfs. 50-65 are cougers.

I was expecting a more exciting story. One that involves rape and soccer moms.

It's funny how there are 40 year old milfs and yet women in there 20's with chidren tend to be hideous.

THIS GENERATION IS TERRIBLE.

JOIN THE ARMY, SLEEP WITH MILFS.

50-65 are cougers.

Euhhg. Absolutely not. A Coug is just some lady 35+ who is at least somewhat attractive and actively seeking dicks.

And a MILF definitely must have a child. Its "MOTHER I'd like to f**k", not "old lady i'd like to ****"

so i have to confess...been out on a cruise, where there was this hot "older" lady (prolly around 40) , but **** she had a body of a 25 y.o. since there were no younger ones around i kept peeking way to much and she was also very nice to me when talking.
total MILF, i tell ya.

any similar experiences?

WTF!!! these stories are not thread worthy UNLESS you sleep with and or provide pics for the community to make value judgements on

Euhhg. Absolutely not. A Coug is just some lady 35+ who is at least somewhat attractive and actively seeking dicks.

And a MILF definitely must have a child. Its "MOTHER I'd like to f**k", not "old lady i'd like to ****"

Maybe. I just made those numbers up.

cougars are generally older and more dried out, and they also live alone in a big giant house, are divorced and love young cock

total MILF, i tell ya.

And your problem is what?

Cougars ftw. I'd say go wild.

way to go and blow it out of proportion!

milf...damn, i thought it meant "mature i'd like to ****" not mom. silly me. anyway, she was alone there and i'm not sure she was married...my hunch is probably not, since a woman like that probably would have a hard time sticking to one guy...just my hunch.

for being that old...well...compared to us...she had a good figure.
the funny thing is that she probably saw me checking her out...didn't seem to bother her, hell i could swear she was intentionally posing a couple of times.

there were no young girls i meant...just older ones, some around 30, but like i've said she was better.

Back