Gordon freeman is my Boss

nofreeman

Spy
Reaction score
Oh This was a random day!! was just applying for a new job ...went in , he shook my hand and said he was Gordon Freeman i was like noway!!! just had to share it with everyone hahaa
2.jpg

That's pretty funny. I dunno if I'd be able to hide my reaction upon hearing that and making a fool out of myself.

No, it's not funny.

Your boss better not be a scientist who got his degree at MIT.

Or we're all ****ed!

Haha that's pretty cool, i would have started laughing for sure ^^

damn that's awesome
I would love saying to my boss "Mr.Freeman...and now I must..extract...from you...some small...repayments..."

Wait until you meet his associate directors Mr Eli Vance and Mr D. Og

WOOT for you...but does he look the tiniest iota like Freeman??

Ohhh ahaha he wears glasses but i don't think he has fired a gun or been threw a teleporter lol

Say to him "I didn't think you went anywhere without your crowbar :eek:"

lol that is awesome, but i am dearly interested: does he really know his alias is the major character in kicker ass popular game?

Yeah i told him about it and showed him the game lol he was very impressed haha he goes to me if i get followed by some Random guy ill come and see you ;)

Thats pretty neat. So , uh , do you have to call him Mr.Freeman? Cause I bet it sounds cool when you say it ;).

"Morning Mr. Freeman, looks like you're running late."

"What? I got here before you."

"Catch me later, I'll buy you a beer."

"Err, I don't drink."

"Sorry Mr. Freeman, you know I can't let you through here without your hazard suit on"

"You're fired."

Keep an eye out,maybe you'll see gman looking your boss behind the window.

Whisper "prepare for unforseen consequencesss" in his ear and see what happens then.

hahaaa or if i don't see him for two weeks hes probley in statis

He-he

Does he wear glasses is his beard like the character in the game?

that is seriously neat. you should get him playing it. he will feel even more in the game than any of us did.
Kleiner: Good Lord, Gordon Freeman!
Your Boss: Thats Me.

can your boss actually talk, or is he just silent the whole time, waiting for you to open the door for him.

that is seriously neat. you should get him playing it. he will feel even more in the game than any of us did.
Your Boss: Thats Me

lol i'd imagine it would be pretty weird :|

Nah we do the talking for him lol
but yeah he does wear glasses and hes pretty smart, i must get a picture of me and him lol

Your Boss: Thats Me.

can your boss actually talk, or is he just silent the whole time, waiting for you to open the door for him.

Give him a crowbar for the next office party.

Then ask him about whacking the space crabs (Say this instead of headcrabs) with it and watch his reaction.

large-hadron-collider.jpg

do you work here by chance??

Also anyone know if they're ever going to turn the LHC back on any time soon??

You should buy a headcrab plush toy and walk into his office acting like a headcrab zombie.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, thats a classic

So fake. Just look at the text: it stands out too much from the rest of the card and doesn't look natural at all. Whoever shooped this should've made the text lighter so it would blend into the background.

So fake. Just look at the text: it stands out too much from the rest of the card and doesn't look natural at all. Whoever shooped this should've made the text lighter so it would blend into the background.

It doesn't neccesarily have to be a fake. His boss could just want his name to stick out.

Other conclusion: Gordon knows about us and Shopped his name onto a buisness card and the OP IS ACTUALLY HIM OH MY GOD

I remember in High school there was a science teacher named Dr. Green (from HL1 decay), and i flipped when i heard that and even asked him if he played Half life, lol, imagine my reaction if i met a person named Gordon Freeman which is even more rare, id go bananas.

Back