Grade Discrimination

I was bored and figured I'd write some appropriate responses.

Dear incoming freshman,

Congrats....now you're the lowest of the low, Here are just a few helpful words of advice, take it from us, this years sophomores:
*You are one year ahead of us and are in no position to give advice. Die in a fire.

1) You are not cool.
*I know a card trick that begs to differ.
2) Everyone does hate you.
*No they don't
3) You are annoying.
*You don't know me, die in a fire.

- Sex doesn't make you cool & it won't make the upper-class boys think any higher of you. So don't go around bragging about it, no one cares & then you look like an easy freshman whore.. just leave all the slutty things you did in 8th grade in middle school.
*Spoken like a true virgin.

- dont brag about the number of seniors you know. The more u brag, the more we can tell youre a freshman.
*You can tell we're freshman by the fact that we are freshman, dumbass

- You are a F-R-E-S-H-M-A-N.. not a "freshie" - shut up, you sound like a queer
*Should we pronounce the hyphens? Idiot.

- Don't walk around telling upperclassmen you're not all stupid freshman, we don't care, we're still calling you one.
*Go for it, thunder thighs.

-Respect your teachers and your peers. Getting written up everyday and purposely failing really doesn't look cool, we may laugh but it is at you for your ignorance. If your going to waste time and school board money on bullshitting around just drop out your a lost cause and your really not that cool. people talk down about you behind your back.
*This letter is in violation of your own rule. Die in a fire.

- Dont think you're smart because you filled up water bottles with vodka/ or coke bottles with bacardi and snuck it onto your 8th grade field trip. We've all done it.. so don't be proud.
*Good call, risk being kicked out of school.

- Don't post things like "FINALLY FRESH!! LOLZZZ" on myspace. If anything, you suck big time.
*People still use Myspace? Also, conclude your life in or near a fire.

- DO NOT think that the upper-class girls are your best friends.. they will just laugh at you.
*Please do not subject us to your own experiences.

- Stop thinking u are the shit cuz nobody even knows you
*Your grammar is "the shit".

-Do not wear ripped jeans and an Abercrombie shirt because you want to make "a variety of friends."
*I like to wear clothes that repel douche bags. I don't think we've met.

- Do not slick your bangs to your face and wear "bracelets" in you're ears because you think that you're Hood.
*You're racist, die from 4th degree burns...in a fire.

-If you are going to try and rebel, it most likely won't work.
*Since when is it hard to rebel? Anyone who isn't catatonic should have the ability. Expire in a fire.

- Don't think that you have privacy now. Once you're here.. Your business is everyone's business.
*Damn, who would have figured that high school was not a place of privacy. Eat paint.

- dont brag about how smart you are and how ½ of your schedule is honors classes. thats just more work u have to go home and do.
*Coming from the future in fast food customer service. I'll take fries with my meal.

-Dont tell everyone you love your boyfriend after 2 days, you're an idiot.
*It takes at least 1 year of high school to proclaim love for a boy.

- Don't try to sit at upperclassmen lunch tables. You will be picked up and thrown onto the floor.
*The terms upperclassmen and sophomores are never used together. Seniors hate you.

- dont tell your friends that youre busy after school and tell them u have to go meet your friends in the jr./sr. parking lot, we all know your brother/sisters just taking you home.
*Which is it, are we telling our friends we're going home or going to the parking lot? Get raped in a fire.

- You'll never be as hot as the '12, '11, and '10 girls. So don't try.
*Tell that to the cows sitting next to the lunch line. Are they eating freshman?

- To all freshman guys, you can't get with the class of '09 & '10 & '12 girls.
*You forgot 11 and put 9...I guess we can blame the future non-accreditation on the math department.

- Don't try to say you're older than you really are. The way you walk, dress & talk just has freshman written all over you.
*Lying about your age as a freshman is like Wesley Snipes lying about his race.

- Your name is "the class of 13." HAHA.. enough said.
*That's not my name.

-Don' t try to pull that shit "Well you were freshmen once..." STOP! We know that we were freshmen, but we arent anymore so shut the **** up.
*Clear logic. Develop anorexia in a fire.

-The day you mess with our boyfriend/girlfriend, you'll never enjoy high school again. bitch.
*Unless your boyfriend/girlfriend leaves you for us...then it's just funny.

- Don't be a slut. This should be the number one rule.
*AKA don't hit on the guys we are whoring ourselves out to. Got it. Die in a fire.

- DO NOT crowd our halls like cattle, because the upper classmen can (& most likely will), push you out of the way. You will get hurt
*Big words from such a slutty bitch.

-To all the freshman guys, we know your balls haven't dropped yet. That's why you still sound like Mickey Mouse. Don't go around bragging how big your dick is or how huge your balls are.
*Right back at ya, tranny.

--DONT THINK YOUR COOL BY TAKING OUR BULLETIN AND
PUTTING IT IN YOUR OWN WORDS--DUMBASSES !
*You mean more than 1 person wrote this pile of nonsensical garbage? I am not looking forward to freshman English.

WE HATE U ALL
*So leave us alone, skank.

Welcome to hell. =]
*I was hurt until I saw the smiley face, now I just want to be friends.

Believe me---You CANT win. Have FUN being a freshman...for a fun-filled year with NO life and NO opinion whatsoever.
*Again, congrats on being 1 year older. This will matter a lot when you get older.

Sincerely,
The Classes of '12, '11, and '10
*Wait a minute, are you trying to tell me this was collectively written by all upper classes? Private school here I come!

I'll basically sum up that letter:

****, we're one year away from college and we have no idea what the **** is going on. Enjoy your time freshman, we can only wish we were in your shoes so we could correct the mistakes we've made in high school.
This to the max.

**** your school is full of f*ckheads.

The funniest thing is that the sophomores are acting as if they've dealt with freshmen before.

I kinda want to punch who ever wrote that in the face.

Now tell me, how old are you in those grades?

I like how they always say 'Welcome to Hell :3', yet in my Freshman year ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BAD HAPPENED TO ME AT ALL.
NOTHING.
it was rather boring

Nothing like this ever happened to my High School.....

Hell, most of my friends were either Freshman or Sophomores when I was a Senior. It's not like I ever got made fun of/beat up/whatever you children do these days.

I hated the incoming freshmen at my school when I was Sophomore. But, I had a really good reason to. Mah school was new and the highest grade was Juniors when I was a freshmen, So when the new freshmens came in the school got really crowded. God damned little shits walking around everywhere.

It's funny, because this is pretty much it. Sure, you're called "freshmeat" by a few people during the year, but nothing ever happens. No one really knows you're there; they all really just care about what's going on with them at that specific time, and if you don't concern them they won't do anything about you.

Im an '12, my school is pretty much this though I won't act like a douche because I'm a sophomore (which is still underclassmen)

Goddamn it this thread is hilarious. Trust me OP you should not give a ****. High school crap like this stays in high school and that dude is a retard trying to validate himself. Don't get all uppity and pissed about it, there's no reason to bother yourself with someone else's pathetic attempt to make himself feel cool for being of all things a 15 year old high school sophomore.

My favorite recollection about life in high school is that I considered myself mature. I mean, hell, back then I was the wisest, most learnèd man I had ever been in my ENTIRE LIFE. Of course I should be treated as such.

Having been through college I know just how much of a joke I was back then. As such, any of this "one or two years makes me vastly superior to you newcomers" nonsense gasses me in a lollercaust. When I have a kid and he/she gets old enough to be teen-angsty and tells me they hate me because I won't let them borrow the car, I'll take that moment to fondly reflect on my childhood.

CHILDhood.

I'm going to be a junior. Am I cool?

oh, I got video game design this year
:3

Goddamn it this thread is hilarious. Trust me OP you should not give a ****. High school crap like this stays in high school and that dude is a retard trying to validate himself. Don't get all uppity and pissed about it, there's no reason to bother yourself with someone else's pathetic attempt to make himself feel cool for being of all things a 15 year old high school sophomore.

I've never hated my class more than I do now. You'd understand if you went to my school; they're all a bunch of uppity assholes.

You know, the 11th most common cause of death in the USA is suicide.

Also, I'm not evil like that guy (I suppose I'm sophomore this year). I just hit on the freshmen and they flee in terror. It's much more amusing than simple dominance.

You know, the 11th most common cause of death in the USA is suicide.

Also, I'm not evil like that guy (I suppose I'm sophomore this year). I just hit on the freshmen and they flee in terror. It's much more amusing than simple dominance.

You hit on them, meaning you flirt? And the flee in terror? Well good on ya for being amused rather than embarrassed or ashamed that people run in fright when you hit on them.

You hit on them, meaning you flirt? And the flee in terror? Well good on ya for being amused rather than embarrassed or ashamed that people run in fright when you hit on them.

Clearly you have an underdeveloped sense of humor. It's the most fantastic thing. Like, when you ask them for direction, and they flee in terror. Gotta love it.

Clearly you have an underdeveloped sense of humor.

I was implying that you're really really ugly.

Clearly you have an underdeveloped sense of humor.

I was implying that you're really really ugly.

Actually, no. More I think I just speak from the heart and sometimes the heart is a very terrible and frightening place (it's incredible how much can do with words alone).

Man your school system is different. Whether claiming to love it or hate it, at least it's fun.
In UK, you go you learn....ta da! I'd love if there was a bit more interest in the social side of it, but it's just unenventful.

Over here, its all social but the teacher's supervisors would like it to be educational.
The whole thing revolves around learning what is required to pass some test by the state of Texas. Overall it's rather counterproductive because we end up learning just the necessities and we never really learn anything useful to us in the long run.

Over here, its all social but the teacher's supervisors would like it to be educational.
The whole thing revolves around learning what is required to pass some test by the state of Texas. Overall it's rather counterproductive because we end up learning just the necessities and we never really learn anything useful to us in the long run.

[insert arrogant elitist statement about private schools here]

Stupid high school shit. Nobody gives a shit 10 minutes after you graduate. High school politics dies a quick and painless death. Then you go to college/university where you can wear whatever you want, drive a shitty car, hang out with whomever you want, and nobody cares.

I've never hated my class more than I do now. You'd understand if you went to my school; they're all a bunch of uppity assholes.

High school sucks for everyone - and I mean everyone whether they're too stupid to realize it or not. Stick it out, try not to be too much of a moron (it will be hard) and find peace from the fact that it gets much much better afterwards.

I live in Texas, where the school really doesn't even revolve around education so much as football.
It's kind of sad really, we have one high school in the town, and we won't build another one because we won't have full access to the city's kids for a five star football team. Depressing.

Man your school system is different. Whether claiming to love it or hate it, at least it's fun.
In UK, you go you learn....ta da! I'd love if there was a bit more interest in the social side of it, but it's just unenventful.

It would be great if it were like that. Sadly, socialization privileges granted to us by our school board and administrators makes it so camaraderie and gossip resembling cut-throat politics take priority over learning. It's all about friends and partying, and never about learning because "school is gay".

That's gotta be one gay school. Who the f*** writes letters to the freshmen.

My favorite recollection about life in high school is that I considered myself mature. I mean, hell, back then I was the wisest, most learnèd man I had ever been in my ENTIRE LIFE. Of course I should be treated as such.

“I am not young enough to know everything”. ~Oscar Wilde

High school sucks for everyone. It's the period in your life when you are at your absolute dumbest and most obnoxious, but you think you're at your most sophisticated and smartest.

Simply responding to this type of crap more than "asshole" is too much.

High school sucks for everyone. It's the period in your life when you are at your absolute dumbest and most obnoxious, but you think you're at your most sophisticated and smartest.

You're not at your dumbest when a teenager. Teenagers are, at times, very capable of thinking. Sure, sometimes not, but don't say that you get more stupid when you get older, because that's definitely not true.

You're not at your dumbest when a teenager. Teenagers are, at times, very capable of thinking. Sure, sometimes not, but don't say that you get more stupid when you get older, because that's definitely not true.
The point is you're at your most confident of your knowledge and capability as a teenager. It's not until you graduate and get out in the real world that you find out just how little you know and how incapable you are. In reality the only thing you've got under your belt at that point is the ability to impregnate (or get pregnant), achieve minimum wage, and speak rudimentary high school French.

Only a freshman in high school would say this.

*ZING*

Back