GT to Reveal New Episode Three Info?

"There is going to be a deaf character in Ep3, isn't there?"
"Yep."

OMFG!

But I have to say it, facepalm at "Half-Life Episode Three".

It's Half-Life 2: Episode Three! Not Half-Life Episode Three!

I hate it when people say that, just like how I hate when people call Still Alive, The Portal Song. :angry:

But still, OMFG! Half-Life 2: Episode Three!!! :p

You're all fools! Haven't any of you learnt from the past half a year of speculating?! Everything always results to "It's in development..." ... although it could possibly be legit and Gabe might actually reveal the whole of EP3 to u.. nah, it's too good to be true.

Off topic: I'd love to see a vid where Gabe swiftly turns his head to the camera and says the word "Three" in a very cool fashion. That'd be epic.

OMFG!

I hate it when people say that, just like how I hate when people call Still Alive, The Portal Song. :angry:

We sure get a lot of Gordon Freeman knock-offs. :rolling:

OMFG!

Do you get mad if I just say "episode 3?" Because that could be ANYTHING!

There is no reason to pretend to be mad: everyone knows which Half Life that episode 3 belongs to. I sense newb-bashing in your future...

I'm not going to get myself worked up otherwise it will be E3 all over again...

If Gabe says anything...IF he does it will be a mistake. Doug Lombardi chooses when they talk about these things, it is very likely Gabe will say 'I don't think I'm allowed to talk about that yet'. So it is possible he may say something if he lets something slip without Doug's approval. I don't expect much at all...but Gabe is reliably unreliable sometimes.

OK now I've confused myself.

What? Your saying Doug runs the show and Gabe is his little bitch?

Maybe they should lock Doug in a broom closet before they do this interview.:p

I'm interested in seeing what they say, but I won't get excited just yet.

^ I second this.

Overall, I'm skeptical - maybe something will be said about EP3, but I'm not holding my breath.

Oh boy, another attempt by GT to real in viewers!
I'm sure this will be real rewarding...

Here's what will happen:
1.) GT pulls another CS2, and nothing gets said.
2.) On some astronomically-low chance they do get something meaningful out of Valve, it will be on the videogame blogs in seconds with video clips up on YouTube instantly.

In either case, there's no reason to tune in and give them what they want.

Snow headcrabs!
snow-crab.jpg

Yum.​

I hope Doug Lombardi won't ruin the party and not let Gabe tell us anything...
Screw it I'm getting my hopes up, why not?

Remind me, when they say 12:30 Thursday Night, they mean 12:30 Friday Morning

Get the inside scoop on Left 4 Dead 2, new Left 4 Dead DLC and much, much more tonight on GTTV!

Tonight's revealing episode of GameTrailers TV takes viewers inside Valve as we showcase brand new Left 4 Dead 2 footage, including a never-before-seen campaign that's quite literally a carnival of zombie action! We also deliver detailed information and new gameplay footage from Left 4 Dead's upcoming DLC - Crash Course, find out about the future of the Team Fortress 2 short films and the possibility of a TF 2 comic book, and host Geoff Keighley unleashes a flurry of Twitter user-questions on Gabe Newell. Find out about Valve's distance from the PS3, the progress of Half Life 2: Episode 3, Counter-Strike 2, and a whole lot more!

All of that and more is going down tonight at 12:30am ET/PT on Spike and you can catch the show after it airs on GameTrailers.com in glorious HD.

Check out this week's promo:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-220-gametrailers-tv/54082

The Official Left 4 Dead 2 Steam Group made an announcement of this, and then the Left 4 Dead Blog... so expect a lot more of L4D/2 and TF2.

Very little of "Valve's distance from the PS3, the progress of Half Life 2: Episode 3, Counter-Strike 2"

anything worthwhile?

I can't watch it. Though I'm assuming nothing important is going on anyway.

Still says there's 2 hours and 45 minutes to go on my end :/

For me, it's 8.40 AM!! That means I must wait till they get the time? Mingu vittu Americans and their time.

mitchhacker Posted 8-14-2009 1:09am
I just watched it it was mega gay, it was all l4d 2 and l4d crash course footage. And they said there [was nothing available to show] on ep 3 or portal OR cs 2. Wow that was ****ing gay.

There you have it, straight from GTV's comment section. It was on spike TV for those who, like myself, missed it.

wake me up when they actually announce something useful. also play games to pass the time. the new tf2 patch is pretty damn fun. only complaint is that i can't see the time left at the top anymore or the capture pie to indicate how far along you are

LMAO where was this new info promised? We have know everything they said for months...

NOTHING
A DISGRACE
I SENT THEM A SEMI-ANGRY EMAIL

Anyone who believed there would be something new about Episode 3 is a gullible fool.

Back