GTA V announced

in B4 Catalina

But yeah, there are a lot of whispers atm, all of them completely different.

Whispers of horses from RDR instead of cars...

I'm so excited! Ballad of Gay Tony really was an awesome game. This trailer is just so perfect:

As is nearly every GTA trailer. So much good.

Trailer out in about 7 hours. Then we will know something about the characters and which city R* have chosen to mess with.

15 minutes left!

It's San Andreas!
Also lol @ IGN. They don't know Vinewood.

No conformation that it all of San Andreas. Could only be Los Santos and surrounding areas.

Yea looks like more GTA. Not a bad thing really its always been fun.

Looks awesome to me. Certainly seems MUCH more colorful than GTAIV which is a relief.

I like how all of you guys so far are just like "Eh whatever" about it, but come release day you're going to be lined up to turn over your $60 with everyone else. :p Don't lie!

I'll be getting it for sure. Albeit I have a love hate relationship with R* products, they are always worth the investment I find. I'm kind of glad that this is clearly building upon their existing RAGE technology (as Max Payne 3 is) rather than a huge jump up in technology. Certainly PC, 360 & PS3, though whether PC will get it at the same time as the 360/PS3 is up for debate (I'd say not). The one thing I'll be hoping for the most is consistency of storyline and better writing. One of the key problems with GTA IV I thought was that the writing was fairly impotent & erratic.

Tommy Vercetti? ****ing yes please.

Also, I like that there is a bit of a variation in environments. I feel like that can really make missions and exploring a lot of fun. I hope they don't **** up the PC release and decide to do it right.

I want to hope for a simultaneous release on consoles + PC and to have a PC port that is at least semi optimized but that's probably WAYYYYY too much to ask for. At best I'm expecting a PC port snafu along the lines of GTAIV.

Hope the story is compelling enough. Haven't given a shit about a GTA story since Vice City. Even RDR felt like GTA characters transfered to the Old West.

Trailer has me interested but so did GTA4's and that became a chore pretty quick once the hype subsided.

GTA has never disappointed me and I feel that I'm going to enjoy this one a lot as well.

looks ****in amazing. I can't wait

The trailer wasn't particularly impressive, not that I'm generally a fan of (non-MMO) sandbox games.

This looks fantastic. Give me the environments and vehicles of San Andreas to fool around with+the attention to detail of GTA4 and I'm gonna enjoy the shit out of this one.

Vercetti has to be at least over 50 years old by the time of modern day event but of course, if V set in modern days, that is.

I dont care, bring a brand new character plz.

Vercetti has to be at least over 50 years old by the time of modern day event but of course, if V set in modern days, that is.

I dont care, bring a brand new character plz.
The old guy at :40 seconds looks familiar. Also, the guy driving the car in the video has gray hair. To me, the narrator/protagonist sounds rather old and grizzled.

I was underwhelmed with the trailer itself but I'm excited for the potential. Definitely being developed on their current tech, so I'm not sure why it warrants a new numeral, but that's the way the world spins these days.

After all, I didn't pre-buy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare More Guns, I got a damn 3 for those $60!

This looks fantastic. Give me the environments and vehicles of San Andreas to fool around with+the attention to detail of GTA4 and I'm gonna enjoy the shit out of this one.
Absolutely, I play through the story but the game is more about sandboxing for me, or setting crazy challenges and competing with friends. Loved 3 & VC, not SA so much because of the RPG elements but I really enjoyed IV and LC:S. I would be quite happy with the same game in SA with some novel vehicles / weapons etc.

Looks awesome as shit and i'm glad it'll be filled with color. Can't wait to see more trailers that will possibly reveal the other cities, if there are any. Stop making me excited Rockstar!

Looks nice. I'm okay with 4 in a different setting as long as they learn from its shortcomings and expand on it in the same way VC/SA did for 3. Still seems weird to put a number on it, but whatever.

Grand Theft Auto 55, AWWW YEAH.

I know people have different opinions and stuff, but you guys are ridic.

I0Uzz.jpg

Woohoo, back to San An. Hopefully more than just Los Santos too.

Back