Guy freaks out after his girlfriend deletes his WoW characters.

No reason to get mad. I'm sure you could explain the situation and have your character recovered?

Character recovery is very easy and simple, he is an idiot who overreacted

it'd be funny if she did that, then he said he was cheating on her with an in game gnome lady IRL

That's not really a funny joke. I don't even really like WoW but that's still not cool at all.

Hahaha, not cool, but as someone with like 5 80s on their account that's still kind of overreacting (and I'm by no means the chillingest gamer out there).

Oh well, can't feel too sorry for alliance scum.~

Why would he break his screen..... is this even real?

Why would he break his screen..... is this even real?
You'd be amazed how pissed off people can get. My right knuckle is a collection of bruises and bloody cuts from punching the tv while playing Lost Planet 2 lately.

Okay... I don't like WoW one ounce... but let's not treat this as a girl deleting a guy's WoW characters. Let's treat this as a girlfriend messing with shit she's not supposed to mess with. Destroying shit she's not supposed to be destroying.

If you have so much of a ****ing issue with what I do with my time, and for some reason we seem to be unable to reconcile it (because either I'm a moron who doesn't spend enough time with you or you're too controlling when it comes to every second of free time I have to spend), then either break up with me or stop ****ing worrying about it.

DO NOT **** WITH MY SHIT. Doesn't matter if it's some stupid video game character or some personal project that has been absorbing all of my time... you being in a relationship with me doesn't give you permission to do stupid shit like that.

You'd be amazed how pissed off people can get. My right knuckle is a collection of bruises and bloody cuts from punching the tv while playing Lost Planet 2 lately.

Games are one of the few things that can make me so unbelievably pissed off. I have punched my old CRT monitor countless times, as well as my desk. I certainly won't be doing that to my LCD, and I have to control myself so I don't.

I don't know what it is about video games, but sometimes I just can't keep my cool. When I'm around somebody pissing me off I won't physically lash out, but with video games... god help my stuff.

I trashed alot of keyboards a few years ago, haven´t got that frustrated that much anymore in a while. Except when I played Mario Kart Wii multiplayer some time ago, I smashed the Wiimote so hard against my desk that it got connection problems.

I rage quite a lot, but its all verbal and just ends with me taking off my headphones and staring blank into thin air thinking "i cant believe that just happened". I get so pissed my muscles overload to the point where i cant move, i just sit there while my brain is exploding.

He doesn't even deserve a damned girlfriend.

EDIT: Poor monitor. :(

LOL, yeah I also got a small scar on my right knucle, after slaming my fist on the desk repeatedly.

I haven't ever punched my LCD monitor, as it would be quite expensive to replace...

Liucid said:
Stop getting mad at video games.

*Punches Lucid*

If I was him I would be more angry at the simple fact that the bitch recorded me then plastered it all over the internet.

Not quite something to be proud of, but I do it many times ( the game rage thing I mean). As my computer is on a small cupboard on the left side of my desk, It gets to be the first to feel the heat when I go nuts. Man, I've gotten so irritated these days that I get pissed off just from Opera not loading pages or cause of my rig being slow sometimes.

..Shit happens.

EDIT: But nothing like that guy.

ITT: more nerds with anger problems

I never broke anything after being frustrated with WoW.

I did have my name get changed for me once by the admins. I had the same name for 4 years, then suddenly they said it was against the rules etc etc, so someone had seen it and complained, maybe just to piss me off, couldve been someone I knew.

Anyway, after about an hour of getting hold of admins and having to change my name to something laughable as everything close to my name was taken, the admins agreed with me after I threw the 4 year line at them, and told them to check the armoury to see how many others there were with my name (of which there were about 30), and demanded they get all of them to change their names if they stick with enforcing the rules on mine.

I logged off, came back on, all was changed back.

I got hacked once as well, they returned everything to me in my mail box. I missed a few small items here and there that I could remember, but they were definitely smooth in response time and their attitude.

But again, never actually wanted to punch the screen. He had too many lvl 80s for anyone's liking. I play games alot and could seriously not be arsed to spend the time levelling another character to 70 (I quit WoW before Lich King came out), so he must have put some serious amount of time each day in.

No wonder his GF was sick of it.

As far as I was concerned, to do well in WoW and do all the raids, get all the top tier gear etc and all the grinding for loot and items, you basically have to sacrifice the vast majority if not all your social life.

It's not the fact that it's a video game that matters, it's the amount of time he's put into it that is now wasted because his so called girlfriend decided to destroy it instead of talking to him about it.

It's not the fact that it's a video game that matters, it's the amount of time he's put into it that is now wasted because his so called girlfriend decided to destroy it instead of talking to him about it.
<victory bell>

I don't puch, I yell. Loudly.

My guild feared me :/

It was probably set up, so I don't think we need to point any fingers.

When something makes my blood boil I usually just swear. If I'm using my 360 pad it tends to get smashed into my desk or go across the room. It never makes you feel better, how cruel...

It never makes you feel better, how cruel...
Speak for yourself. I've never broken something and not felt better afterward. Except Lost Planet 2. NOTHING can prepare you for the rage of a thousand suns burning in your soul after you've played that.

ITT: more nerds with anger problems

At least I beat up computer monitors and not old women... Eejit.

Yeah, that's what I mentioned earlier. It doesn't matter if it was a game or a video game you were developing or any other shit you took a lot of time doing because you enjoyed it, and she takes it upon herself to trash it because she can't find a better ****ing avenue to deal with it. Like I said before, I'd rather a stupid bitch like that leave me than destroy my work. And again, I'm talking about it as the sheer personal time investment, not the fact that it's a game.

I don't know how anybody can side with her. It was a real rotten flapping **** thing to do.

Look at the dude, he's all tattooed and shit, and obviously has a serious anger problem, more intense than anything I've ever done. She probably spends a lot of time working on her face, her fingers, her hair and the rest of her body. So let's just hope it's a fake video and he didn't destroy her shit she spends so much time on which is why it was posted on the internet.

I stopped playing mmorpgs because I had to make a change for myself. I became way too absorbed in them. Though, WoW never could catch my interest for more than the 6 days I played it... haha(shitty MMORPG) The stuff she did, would never be able to make somebody not play a game anymore, unless you were like their parent or something. It won't fix the problem, it'll make it worse. For somebody to quit something they do willingly, it has to be done by their own willpower.

When I get mad or upset, I find it's important to have something calming and relaxing to do. So usually, if I'm playing video games and something frustrates me, instead of yelling and breaking things, I just have a point of meth or a line of coke - I find it's important to me to rationally deal with my anger, and I'd recommend it to all of you!

Have a nice day.

When I get mad or upset, I find it's important to have something calming and relaxing to do. So usually, if I'm playing video games and something frustrates me, instead of yelling and breaking things, I just have a point of meth or a line of coke - I find it's important to me to rationally deal with my anger, and I'd recommend it to all of you!

Have a nice day.
Who let you out of the cage?

Have a nice day.

Don't worry man... I'm going to snort some meth and calm down.

20100613195447clipboard.png

I'm relaxed... i'm relaxed...

20100613195252clipboard.png

You guys haven't seen shit. I've been with girls that run your car up curbs to wreck your rims and axles, and then scratch obscenities in the paint after throwing rocks through the windows. All on different occasions..

You guys haven't seen shit. I've been with girls that run your car up curbs to wreck your rims and axles, and then scratch obscenities in the paint after throwing rocks through the windows. All on different occasions..

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DAMN MAN LOOK AT THAT, LOOK!

20100613200139capture.png

I don't give a shit about WoW.

His reaction was funny, and overreactive.

But in the end, the whore should be shot for doing shit like that. You don't do that shit to a dude.

Okay... I don't like WoW one ounce... but let's not treat this as a girl deleting a guy's WoW characters. Let's treat this as a girlfriend messing with shit she's not supposed to mess with. Destroying shit she's not supposed to be destroying.

If you have so much of a ****ing issue with what I do with my time, and for some reason we seem to be unable to reconcile it (because either I'm a moron who doesn't spend enough time with you or you're too controlling when it comes to every second of free time I have to spend), then either break up with me or stop ****ing worrying about it.

DO NOT **** WITH MY SHIT. Doesn't matter if it's some stupid video game character or some personal project that has been absorbing all of my time... you being in a relationship with me doesn't give you permission to do stupid shit like that.
Your single aren't you? ;)

So am I. :(

But yeah, most physically attractive women are attention whore, gold digging succubuses who want to sap ever ounce of everything that is good from men. (i.e. money, time, sanity, happiness) Unless your lucky enough to find that one gem that is either a gamer herself and is attractive, or has the patience to put up with your gaming habits. These are extremely rare finds fs and I envy anyone who has found a lass like this.

But again, never actually wanted to punch the screen. He had too many lvl 80s for anyone's liking. I play games alot and could seriously not be arsed to spend the time levelling another character to 70 (I quit WoW before Lich King came out), so he must have put some serious amount of time each day in.

No wonder his GF was sick of it.

As far as I was concerned, to do well in WoW and do all the raids, get all the top tier gear etc and all the grinding for loot and items, you basically have to sacrifice the vast majority if not all your social life.
Most of these things don't really apply to WotLK (much to certain hardcore players' dismay). Leveling a character to 80 is much easier, raids aren't as time intensive, rep grinds and the like are much more forgiving in Northrend. That said, there is still a lot of stuff to grind for vanity mounts, achievements, stuff like that, but most of it is purely optional. So, if he wanted to spend all day playing, he probably could, but it'd be no one's fault (or choice) but his own.

This wasn't really funny and I would be pissed off too.

Your single aren't you? ;)

Well, if it's being single or putting up with that shit, I'll take being single, always.

I'm happily single. As you can tell I have a lot of potential relationship pet peeves that would keep me from functioning in your typical relationship, so I'm happy to stay out of them. None have come knocking on my doorstep either, so that makes it doubly easy.

ya'll just need to chill.

I get pissed at video games, but I go drum... or I play guitar... Or I play Lamb of God really loud... But I'm not about to break something that cost me money, or even cause damage to it... That guy appears abusive, and I think, since that girl is obviously mentally retarded, she should get away from him. That's just bad joo-joo.

Back