H.A.W.X. 2: Pre-Purchase Now w/ Bonus

-smash-

Content Director
Reaction score

Get your flight joysticks ready: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 is right around the corner with its imminent September release date. This game is supposed to have like 35 different vehicles you can fly. From apache helicopters to spy drones, with the occasional fighter jet. I enjoyed the first H.A.W.X. very much, maybe because I'm a sucker for flight combat games, and the sequel looks like it will follow up with fun and action-packed gameplay coupled with stunning visuals.
[br]
In preparation of the game's release, the pre-purchase option for the game is now available on Steam at a price of $49.99USD. A sweet perk to pre-purchasing H.A.W.X. 2 is that you'll also receive a free copy of Blazing Angels 2, another combat flying game that is set in World War II. That's a $20USD title for free!
[br]
See you in the skies!

obligatory ace disapproval

Acepilotf14_1281596055.png

I have the 1st for Xbox but have yet to play it. I went on a gaming binge but never played half of the games I bought

I bought the first Blazing Angels for PC, and it was by far the absolute worst port I've ever played. What kind of flight combat game doesn't support joysticks? I was watching the Ubisoft forums for months waiting to see if they patched it to work but no dice. I bought the game at full price and played it for all of maybe 15 minutes before I couldn't stand using the mouse and keyboard to fly. Not only that, but the game crashed like a mother****er.

I'd almost avoid H.A.W.X 2 just for being associated with that terrible game series. But instead of that, I'll avoid the game simply because its made by Ubisoft, and I HATE HATE HATE their ports. They're all usually awful and never get any real support in the way of patches.

Wow they made a sequel to that game? H.A.W.X.... the game that dropped to like $20 like a month after release and was given away free with just about anything and everything that would take it? It's got a 70 for PC on Metacritic... and I don't know a soul that owns it. Why would they make sequel to that? I can't say much since I didn't play it, but still... seems like once you decide something is a franchise it MUST have sequels...

Got mine like for $9 on xbox but i think I only know one friend that actually played the game. he said he liked it and i take his word that it was fun but he said its no Ace Combat

The half a dozen people that own the first game can't contain their excitement.

I'd rather play a shitty port of one of the earlier Ace Combat games than waste my time with this.

I played the demo for the first HAWX...it actually wasn't bad. It was pretty basic and I didn't buy it because I could see it getting very boring very quickly, but I can see the series going somewhere if they add enough content. It was fun while it lasted.

I, unlike everyone else in this thread, will be watching this.

Back