Halflife2.net CMS to be integrated soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D33

Reaction score
StarMonkey has finished coding the Content Management System for halflife2.net. We're currently at the stage of tweaking it and adding content before we move it over to the main website.

Once it's been integrated we can start adding proper content and turn those dead links into proper working pages.

We're also looking into hosting for mods and other websites - more detailed information will be released at a later date. Anyone hosted with us will have a URL of http://whatever.halflife2.net .

Anyway, this is just a small, quick update to keep you all informed of our current progress. :)

Awesome. I look forward to applying to be hosted here. It seems like the best alternative to PHL.

w00t! Hosting on my favourite HL2 page! Got to apply :)
I can offer exlusive crap... erhm, I mean news...

Originally posted by dawdler
w00t! Hosting on my favourite HL2 page! Got to apply :)
I can offer exlusive crap... erhm, I mean news...
I'm sure you will. :cheese:

Yay!! This site will soon be fully operational. At least now the site will probably be fully working once HL2 is released.

Actually you can scrap all of that.

Even though he's been told that the thousands of community members that visit this site including all staff like the hl2.net design, Munro wants to change it.

He also said that no content will be uploaded to the website until there's a new design which also means the CMS is going to have to be re-coded in places for the whole things to fit in with this "new design" that nobody wants except Munro.

Appologies for this, the majority of staff are just as annoyed as I'm sure you'll all be.

Cheers,
A seriously ****ed off D33.

Lets stab him in the back! All I need is my trusty Pointy Stick Of Sharp Wooden Doom + 10...

hmm why the new design?

Pretty stupid you should get everything up and working first then play with stuff at a later time

Originally posted by Nukem
hmm why the new design?

Pretty stupid you should get everything up and working first then play with stuff at a later time

:cheers:

Originally posted by Nukem
hmm why the new design?

Feel free to try and tell him that, we've given up.

MUTINY!

jkin, but the crew can't be in these battle positions all day. . . seriously

But the links were so close to becoming a reality...

Do you guys even know what the "new design" even looks like?

Originally posted by The Mullinator
But the links were so close to becoming a reality...

Do you guys even know what the "new design" even looks like?

No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back