Halflife2.net Minecraft Server

Yeah, I've accidentally burned down my giant Tree twice but each time it has gone back to it's normal unburned self.

So for you this issue is a blessing... well. I'm glad some good has come from this.

I keep trying to create a lavafall through it's center, but goddamn wood catches fire a mile away.

I am going to host our server for Hokey until he gets all of his stuff together, or perhaps permanently if it is deemed good enough.

You are?

I mean... whatever you all decide on is fine. I just really hadn't heard anything about it until you just now said you are.

When was this decided? When was anything decided, for that matter?

I am not affiliated with MorganFreeman911.

1279843012069.png

It was never decided, it waas just an idea. A terrible, terrible idea. (My up speed isn't nearly high enough)

It was never decided, it waas just an idea. A terrible, terrible idea. (My up speed isn't nearly high enough)

Well the reaction was more to the fact that it didn't seem like you were announcing it as another option, an idea... it was more like you decided for everyone without any discussion at all.

I just bought Minecraft... My name is TechnoMagi
Whitelist please! :D

(Also what is the appropriate IP address? Theres a few posted and I'm not sure which I should be using)

Whitelist this gentleman please and I'll have your babies: desmon

Request for whitelist: rumal0

not a scammer, not a noob.
just wanna have some fun! :D

Not me.

Okay, I'm getting the server moved. So what location in the US? You can pick from...

Chicago, Illinois
Herndon, Virginia
Los Angeles, California
San Antonio, Texas

Choose wisely!

I'm still going to be miles away so I'm cool with anything.

Can you add me to the whitelist please?

Ren182

Could you add my brother to the whitelist? He can be known as mase4011.

Does this server run the biome terrain mod..?

How do you find out your Minecraft username? Sorry for the "noob" question but im recently getting back into this game and would love to play with you guys.

Is it the name that I bought Minecraft with?

Please add Jintor to the list. Cheers.

Back