Halflife2.net Versus Tournament - TEAMS NAMES and TEAM PLAYERS

Yep simple as RJMC, very very easy. You'll be fine.

Michael from L4DT is going to produce a poster for the event too, alongside Digi's work, which should hopefully be done very soon before we start. It's going to be good!

Bracket almost complete, should be up tomorrow. Keep an eye out.

Can't wait to see this bracket. Whatever team I'm facing...just FYI, it will HAVE to be Sat or Sun. With Digi in Kuwait and Eejit in the UK, it will be tough to coordinate a good time.

Also, Glenn, when you say we can sub people in, do they have to be forumites? As in, I know my roomie has played L4D with EVERYBODY on the forums here, he just doesn't do the community thing. Would he be OK to sub, or should I pick one out of the pool here?

I think we should be able to change the teamse we're facing based on what times are best for us.

Because we're really only capable of wednesday evening.

I think we should be able to change the teamse we're facing based on what times are best for us.

Because we're really only capable of wednesday evening.

wtf, why such a weird date? There is 0% chance I'll be available with my team on a weekday. Real life catches in hard then.

*EDIT* Not saying we're facing you, but I doubt my team is the only one with those restrictions.

sorry but I think I might not be avaible for this

this weeks are gonna be very bussy for me, lots of things to do

so unless all games where I participate are sundays I dont think I would be avaible

so scratch my name from the list

Back and all moved in! Looks like I'm on team THBFF!

Ah for ****s sake. Aight if RJMC can't be in put me down as captain for my team please Glenn. I'll decide who to pick as a replacement for RJMC a bit later. Change the team name to:

Shank or be Shanked

As regards to recording demos, you talking about using the ingame console commands? No FRAPS? If so, then no problem.

It looks like we still need one more player on our team.

nipples is scouting for that extra player, he has a couple of skilled friends who he may be able to call upon. We'll have sorted it I'm sure :)

Updates to original post added, and on the bracket.

Mellish is interested in joining the competition and your team nipples, if you want to take him on?

I'm officially withdrawing from the tournie, at least temporarily - my week is simply way too crowded to have to worry about the internets on top of everything else.

Sorry gaiz : |

So, my team is set for playing on wednesday and it seems hool's team is set for playing on monday. So yeah....

Mellish added to HBFF.

cleverendeavouR added to The Shoot Through.

Hi Shoggoth, thanks for getting involved, and thanks to Born for sorting that out.

Anyone who is still available please PM me. Two guys on my team dropped out and I'm the new captain so we need 2 more players.

Back