HALLMARK RULES THE NWO: or, that Valentines Day Thread

Sheepo

The Freeman
Reaction score
Surprised no one else made this. Last </3 was long enough ago that I can think back to it without bein' all emo n' shi', plus, it's the first beautiful day of 2011, I've finally gotten over my cold, and looking around and seeing happy people everywhere, even if they're in pairs and I am not, makes me happy. So it's a pretty fantastic day, so far.

I am interested in hearing how you romantically profited, self-destructed, cried alone, or rebelled against the limerick writing overlords.

Bah, Valentine's! What more is it than robbing a man's heart every fourteenth of February?

No, but I'll let the people below me explain how they were emotionally and physically crushed by the love of their life as I deliberately and emphatically laugh at them whilst recalling upon my own encounters safely inside of my head.

I talked to all my girlfriends in HL2.net's steam chat.

I've not done nothing. Not fussed really either. Played some games with my bro and some close friends, had a laugh. I'm happy. :)

Nothing will come close to Valentines 2001, when we made a sex tape. And that was probably the only good valentines day I've ever had.

**** valentines day.

I'm taking my girlfriend out to fancy dinner tomorrow night, we didn't want to be in a place packed to the brim with other couples.

Right now I'm sitting around my house waiting for 7 o'clock to roll around because that's when she told me to come over to her place for the dinner she's making.

It's a good Valentine's Day, mostly just because it was super beautiful and warm outside today.

Funny story Virus, on V-day 2001 I was not quite 12 years old.

I didn't do shit and neither did she. Just the way I like it.

I went to the dentist and then to class. Currently I am sitting in my dorm alone studying finance. Great fun!

I totally forgot that today was any sort of holiday. Not that me forgetting is anything out of the ordinary, for the last several years the only holiday I've actually remembered was happening has been Christmas and Thanksgiving. I don't even remember when its my birthday. Holidays are just as forgettable as any other day unless something really out of the ordinary happens, like huge family gatherings.

When I'm in a relationship, I enjoy V-Day. When I'm not, instead of being a whiney pussy like a lot of people I know, I simply ignore the holiday and carry on like it was any normal day.

That's the way ah-hah, ah-hah, I like it.

I wrote my other half an essay this year to go with her present. She cried with emotion. Result!

I totally forgot that today was any sort of holiday. Not that me forgetting is anything out of the ordinary, for the last several years the only holiday I've actually remembered was happening has been Christmas and Thanksgiving. I don't even remember when its my birthday. Holidays are just as forgettable as any other day unless something really out of the ordinary happens, like huge family gatherings.

This.

I don't care; doubt I've ever done so. Why should an arbitrary day made to force me into buying my non-existing lover(s) extravagant gifts concern me at all. :hmph:

nancytines.png

Funny story Virus, on V-day 2001 I was not quite 12 years old.

makevirusfeel2old4life.net

And yeah, the weather was ****ing great today, which is why I've been so content.

I'll have to remember not to take my jacket to school. Sucks walking back with that shit on when it's not freezing.

I bought some bananas, and a bunch of other groceries to cloak my intent.

Eh. I went to work. I came home. The only thing of note was that yesterday my mom told me to "treat yourself to a decent meal." Which I didn't bother to do, because that would be depressing. thanks a lot mom

I put on my fur-suit and sat in my room masturbating until it was midnight.

If it wasn't for the fur part, I might've believed you.

I still do.

Dinner (steak) and a movie (True Grit) and we snuck homemade brownies into the cinema. It was a good night. We didn't get each other cards or any of that tack.

Made my girlfriend her favourite dessert.

Oh yeah, I took down Cho'gall with my raid team.

I think that's worth much more than any chocolates I might have received or whatever.

Disneyland California Adventure park with reservations at one of their nice restaurants. We're pass-holders.

Disneyland California Adventure park with reservations at one of their nice restaurants. We're pass-holders.

A girl I know goes there constantly. I mean, holy shit. I didn't know one person could go so much and not get bored.

I went to school, & didn't see my ex (I'm starting to think she might be dead, I haven't seen her in weeks. But I mustn't get my hopes up. LOLJK.)
Then I went home & had a one man depression session. It was epic. Sadface.jpg

EDIT: This was my 800th post.

I went out to dinner at a poutine place (bacon poutine!) with other friends from the lonely hearts club, and then to an Irish pub. Classy.

Back