Haloween?

madog

Reaction score
Havent seen any haloween threads? Did anyone do anything? I played tf2 most of the night but then went out in ghillie suits and trolled some kids with some buddies. Which made my night a little less boring. Doesn't it suck when it seems everyone is out doing something and your wasting another holiday away. Oh well. I guess it doesn't matter that much.

What's haloween? Dressing up as Master Chief? Or maybe some scary Halo mod?

I dressed up as a ct and killed some crappy terrorist bots.

Was quite boring

Went to a costume party with my girl, dressed up as Frank from Donnie Darko and she dressed up in a USMC uniform.

I was exhausted so I went to bed early. Been real exhausted lately. :|

Im in singapore so there is no such thing as halloween

I went to a haunted trail, and their was this group of guys infront of me and my friend that were getting the crap scared out of them, it was grand. They had a slipknot section in it aswell, guys tried to scare me in there and I was rawking out with them, haha.

Played TF2, GH3, went grocery shopping....

Yeah, too old for Halloween. \=

I went to the pub.

Watched Hearts pump Celtic out of the CIS cup. It was a good night indeed.

went out with the kids trick or treating ..my 14 month old daughter was dressed as a pumpkin and my son was a fireman ..they loved it, and have a ton of candy to prove it

I have a bag that's half full from the candy they cant eat (choking hazard)

people give strange halloween treats ..someone gave my son a small childrens book, i dont mind my son hated it ..also people gave fruit cups for some odd reason

I sat at home and became increasingly frustrated while playing the final 4 chapters of Half-Life.

went out with the kids trick or treating ..my 14 month old daughter was dressed as a pumpkin and my son was a fireman ..they loved it, and have a ton of candy to prove it

people give strange halloween treats ..someone gave my son a small childrens book, i dont mind my son hated it ..also people gave fruit cups for some odd reason

I remember getting $10 from a guy once, pudding cups, cat food, and some other strange ones...

But I hate Halloween mainly for the fact when I was ~6 I had my candy stolen. Really, the candy wasn't what I was crying about. It was the fact my Reeses Cups being taken from me. MY FAVORITE CANDY! AND I HAD SHIT TONS OF IT! THAT ASSHOLE!

I hated when I would go trick or treating and people would have no-name candy wrapped in something. As a person with a peanut allergy I would just toss them as soon as I got them.

Lets stick with name candy only, people....

ya there were these gummy looking things in a unmarked plastic baggie ..chucked them in the garbage immediately

oh and old people still give out those individually wrapped chewy fudge square candies ..I swear they stock piled those during ww2

Cyberpitz said:
I remember getting $10 from a guy once, ...

it wasnt for services rendered was it? :O ..if that's the case you got ripped off ...you're easily worth twice that ;)

I didn't dress up, though I did hang a cardboard sign around my neck labelled "STRIPPER ON STRIKE".

I went to see 30 Days of Night with a few friends (the movie kind of sucked, by the way), and then we went back to one person's place and played guitar/piano for a while. Then stole some candy from the friends of the little sister of the friend whose place we were at.

It took me twenty seconds to make that last sentence make sense :|

Went to see The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D! That was cool. Hopefully later today I'll go out with my friend and get a shit-ton of discounted candy...

Went to a friends house and with a number of others for a party (sorta). Went as the hitcher. Some lame costumes (professor) and some fun ones (disco dancer, silent film actress). Was actually this past Sunday.

I should have dressed up for beggars night too and scare some kids but I didn't. Didn't feel like handing out candy at my place. If I did they would have been Reese's pbc and snickers. Well...maybe just snickers and I'd have ate the reeses.

I did the same thing i do every night...

...TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

That's pinky, pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain *NARF.

I dressed up as a Scout and did some backstabbin....oh, can you say we had a party!?

party1vd3.jpg

Oh yeah I got HL1 anthology and beat opposing force. Quite a tale. Doing Blue Shift now. (lol I didn't own any of the games in this package, only played HL from the Dreamcast version).

For me it was fine until end of high school, simply because I live in dorms. It was awesome with friends until the very end :(
I hear they just sit around now like usual, or scaring the trick or treaters.

it wasnt for services rendered was it? :O ..if that's the case you got ripped off ...you're easily worth twice that ;)
It was only for a part job. Really, I charge $50, but he didn't want the whole package.

Oh yeah I got HL1 anthology and beat opposing force. Quite a tale. Doing Blue Shift now. (lol I didn't own any of the games in this package, only played HL from the Dreamcast version).

Ahh I love blue shift <3 Been re-playing that and Opposing Force too. Love it.

As for Halloween. I put up a sign that said "No trick or treaters".

I didn't dress up, though I did hang a cardboard sign around my neck labelled "STRIPPER ON STRIKE".

I went to see 30 Days of Night with a few friends (the movie kind of sucked, by the way)
It's a Ghost House Pictures production, of course its going to suck.

Just for the record, no one is ever "to old" for Halloween. I walked around my deck and made the same noises the zombies make. Lots of fun.
I admit though, compared to 10 years ago, each door would get at least 40 people, now its record to get 6.

I spent the night putting candy in children's candy bags.

Actually, my door wasn't knocked on once the entire night. I'm not that horrible of a person am I?

I was tempted to shoot the retarded kids trying to transplant anglo-saxon culture onto our slavic one with an air rifle, but decided to go and take my dog to the vet instead.

I ate some bad after-halloween candy today I think. My mouth tastes like copper and my stomach hurts.

I went to the gym, which was mostly empty.

It was great :D

But I hate Halloween mainly for the fact when I was ~6 I had my candy stolen. Really, the candy wasn't what I was crying about. It was the fact my Reeses Cups being taken from me. MY FAVORITE CANDY! AND I HAD SHIT TONS OF IT! THAT ASSHOLE!

Aww, poor thing :(

That's traumatizing.

my Halloween celebration consisted of:

1. Seeing Nightmare before Christmas in 3D - pretty cool.
2. Hanging at my parents Halloween party.
3. Registering for classes - messing around on computer.
4. Then going with my gf to a local gay club - it was Rocky Horror Picture Show night! XD

I was dressed as Jack The Ripper. It was totally awesome.

Back