Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Cholera blankets for everybody!

First snow of the year was today.

I'm okay with that.

314y1xt.jpg

Hell yes, going to eat loads of pumpkin pie and Filipino dishes.

smoked ribs and turkey for my Family.

EDIT: lol old people

me getting Eggnog out of the fridg
Great Grandma:"oh my neighbor was bring some eggnog but I can't drink too much it has to many eggs in it and I have high Cholesterol."
me simply ignoring what she was sit on and start drinking.

five minutes later:"Honey poor me some Eggnog ok?"

rip indian americans

Our oven broke and we bought donuts for breakfast.

Going to my fiance's grandparents for a grand feast.
Mmm candied sweet potatoes.

Every year at thanksgiving I get sad, because I imagine a very poor family saving up enough to eat at Burger King, and I just imagine them looking so excited to have a "big" meal.

I'm kinda upset....of all the days in the year I get a sore throat today. I've eaten plenty of fruit and OJ and had Tea so hopefully it clears up. But yeah the best eating day of the year and my tastebuds/throat are all out of whack. we're also having about 15 people over today in about 2 hrs

We have to postpone our celebrations for two weeks.

Any European equivalent of Thanksgiving?

Not anymore. Most Christians faiths had Thanksgiving-like holidays but they slowly disappeared after the Middle Ages due to urbanization.

Mmm, already had a big feast and now I'm going to another party for desert. God I love over-eating.

Leave it to ZT to make people feel bad on Thanksgiving.

Going out to see lots of friends/family, etc today.

I wish they would ship packages today.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Flying from Pennsylvania back home to Texas is too expensive, so I'm going to a professor's house for grad student dinner.

This morning I got up, turned on the Macy's Parade (which is actually pretty boring to watch), ate leftover spaghetti for lunch, and started baking. 5 hours later, and now I have four dozen Cranberry-Pecan Tassies ready to go. It was the only Thanksgiving-style dessert recipe I could find that wasn't a pie. Right now, I really wish I owned a hand mixer, a blender, and a mini muffin pan. My back hurts.

dscf1349.jpg

^Those are double-layered D:

Not anymore. Most Christians faiths had Thanksgiving-like holidays but they slowly disappeared after the Middle Ages due to urbanization.

the colonies havent quite caught up. we still burn witches

Happy Thanksgiving. Nothing like getting a nice heavy buzz drinking smooth bourbon with the relatives.

Gpod damn wasted all day since I woke up. THE DAY/... I TRIED TO LIVE!!!!

my little nephew likes to eat m&ms and spit them out all over my rug while they're melted

*note to self, never give my nephew anything....ever!

Every year at thanksgiving I get sad, because I imagine a very poor family saving up enough to eat at Burger King, and I just imagine them looking so excited to have a "big" meal.

Is Burger King open? I tried to go to McD's but they're closed on Thanksgiving. damn it

Is Burger King open? I tried to go to McD's but they're closed on Thanksgiving. damn it

I saw a sign at the local McD's that said they were only open for breakfast T-Day. They might be open again now. Go fast-food hunting!

Nothing was open where I am. Except Walmart. So me and my brother bought 2 12in Ultimate Meat pizzas from Walmart and some doctor pepper. Delicious Thanksgiving dinner!

I hope you mean the frozen kinds or something (Then again it wouldn't surprise me if there was a takeaway pizza shop in Walmart, I heard they had a McDonalds in one lolamerica)!

Dr. Pepper makes my stomach feel like it's dying. It literally feels like my gut is being twisted like a dish rag wrung to squeeze all the water out.

You must want Dr.Pepto

Heh. But really it's not that kind of pain... nothing diarrhea related. Though maybe it would settle the upset stomach. Best way is simply to not drink it! The diet kind is even worse.

Back