Hello everyone, new here!

Willsmith.fan

Reaction score
I was told I should properly introduce myself here in the noob forum, so I'm doing just that:
Im sure this will run some of you off, but for right now, I am just looking to have some fun. Some no strings attached fun. I just got out of a bad relationship with someone that didnt know how to treat people. I am very UN-selfish in every aspect of my life, and I promise, I mean EVERY aspect. I want to please someone more than myself, but in the same respect, I do want someone that is wants to please me too. Im not sure right now if I want a long term relationship or not, so its not out of the question, but for right now, Im just looking for a lady that wants to have a good time and laugh. I would very much like to find someone that is willing to do more than hold hands on the first date, but I haven't really been a one night stand kinda guy. If I find the right girl?
great, but if not, Id like to have a little fun looking. I can assure you it wont be a wast of your time. Im trying to be as polite as I can on here, and not offend anyone, but a guy does have his needs, and Im quite sure that women do to. Im not really into the bar scened, so this is the best alternative. And btw, Im not into anything weird, so if youre married, dont bother. Also, I am a very clean so please be the same. If youre interested, shoot me an email, your pic will get mine.

If you like going to the lake and fishing i will take you, nothing but fun, i need some catfish so next week I or we can do Cajin catfish, red beans & rice, cornbread and a cold beer. Lost my best friend and fishing buddy, pics upon request. Please put Cajin Catfish in the subject line since 90% of replys will be girls who work for dating sites, very real here, please be ht, wt prop

4smced.jpg

what the **** is wrong with your girlfriend i mean come on at least try to color coordinate

edit

can i have some pics of your fishing bud

No, thats pretty mean to even ask...maybe I should have clarified but I lost him in a trucking accident. Drunk driving. Killed 4. Also, if you're interested in fishing sometime, I'm in the Louisana area if u are too.

No I just figured I could meet some people with similar interests. You seem irritated by me...

You'll find a lot of sarcastic people around here.

Cuz you know,
[DISALLOWED]

Im trying to be as polite as I can on here, and not offend anyone, but a guy does have his needs, and Im quite sure that women do to.
:LOL: what?

Worst first post ever? Could be.

Gimmick accounts are the worst accounts.

Wasn't there an old-timer member here who was a big Will Smith fan? Possibly one of the curly hair guys, shamrock or jnight or someone?

Huh? This isn't a gimmick account...im not going to be banned because you think i am?? I'm just looking to hang out with some people in my area with my interests, looking to find me a new fishing buddy maybe,, please I'm tryin to be polite here.

You don't really get a say in whether or not you get banned, or why.
I'm watching you.

Pick up that can.

ent_remove 15357

(HL2.net parody of Fresh Prince intro in which new member is banned)

ILL BE YOUR FISHING BUDDY WE CAN CAMP OUT AND HAVE SOME GOOD MAN TIME EXCEPT NOTHING GAY LOL..

x ;)

I'll be your camping buddy and we can camp out
but only if we do some gay stuff

Yeah, I'd like to come with you, Ace, if that's okay <3.
Only if we get it up the butt every night, though.

I'd like to cum with all of you, quite literally.

*looks at page*

It's a good thing I stockpile Hydrogen Cyanide.

You have all been reported. Expect infraction soon I guess.

I got your back buddy.

Back