Hello everyone, new here!

you dont have to be so rude aj, i mean a reading book degree. you know, dont be sarcastic:LOL:

I think he knows what an English Literature degree is, but since you said you had a 'reading book degree' I think its fair that he had to ask if there was such a degree. Haha I honestly think the mods have kept you here this long simply because you are so god damn hilarious, please keep posting.

I have never heard of someone having a degree in "Reading books", no. If you mean literary criticism or, say, English Lit, then those involve more than just reading books. Unless you went to one helluva dodgy university.

Come to think of it, I've never heard of someone having a degree in speaking English, either.

'Course, you're a blatant troll so why exactly I'm wasting time and effort on you I'm not quite sure.

*EDIT
Though Shift might be on to something.

You're probably bored. It's understandable, I feed trolls when I'm bored too. It's sorta like a past-time.

Some trolls are just plain annoying, but this one is just hilarious, I think we shall feed him until he is inevitably banned xD

also sheepo ive already reported you once... for pming me about how the world would be a better place if i quote: "removed myself from the gene pool ASAP"

I just spit water all over my screen. Thanks ya.

I have never heard of someone having a degree in "Reading books", no. If you mean literary criticism or, say, English Lit, then those involve more than just reading books. Unless you went to one helluva dodgy university.

Come to think of it, I've never heard of someone having a degree in speaking English, either.

'Course, you're a blatant troll so why exactly I'm wasting time and effort on you I'm not quite sure.

*EDIT
Though Shift might be on to something.
I'm from russia i meant to say i went to a community college to learn how to speak english better but obviously not good enough hah:thumbs:

about what exactly.?

also sheepo ive already reported you once... for pming me about how the world would be a better place if i quote: "removed myself from the gene pool ASAP" I don't wanna get you banned brther but i will report again if you push it.

I just spit water all over my screen. Thanks ya.
I also busted a gut laughing.

Oh that Sheepo :LOL:

Oh man this thread is hilarious.

Note to OP: Don't be so quick to take offense, they're making jokes. I hope.

yea well i try not to i get it its a joke but come on.,telling someone to kill themselves is not cool, ive gotten several that told me to go away :\ and that i need to learn how to spell..from..im not gonna say who..they will be reported.

They should have infractions just for being such a noob.

can we not talk about this anymore im sorry if you think im spamming or w/e, but why do we keep posting here.

Well, to be fair it was you who bumped your own thread. From there, other people started replying.

Yeah, and now we're just heckling you..
I mean, talking to you because you're so awesome...

...You and your English Book Reading Degree.

I've never had to produce so much hate before, it's very tiring.

Yeah, and now we're just heckling you..
I mean, talking to you because you're so awesome...

...You and your English Book Reading Degree.

Jesus Christ I'm in class and I burst out laughing.

I managed to conceal it in a fake heart spasm.

EDIT: I think this is why people don't stay for long. Newbie hazing and all that.:p

Jesus Christ I'm in class and I burst out laughing.

I managed to conceal it in a fake heart spasm.

EDIT: I think this is why people don't stay for long. Newbie hazing and all that.:p

The ones that stay tend to get better.

Like, I find Warped endearing now. I bet he is just high constantly.

thanks bro :thumbs:

anyway i did enough drugs between the 2 of us so i hope you understand why i can't let you have any

Man, troll or not this guy is highly humorous. And he's a homophobe, too! Yaaay!

I find that too. Every once in a while I'll see a username and be like "Didnt everyone used to make fun of him?"

Playing around for laughs and you guys fall for it. Tisk, I are disappointed. He'll get bored soon enough and move along (or we'll do it for him).

Tadaha...and it's gone.

What;s gone?

also dont think im homophobic, my cousin is gay...and no i know what some are you gonna say and ive never had sex with my cousin. i was just askin a question, cause my pastor told me that all gay men go to hell. but idk, most of them seem pretty nice.

DK-0086.jpg

Why can't i use the img tags in the newbie forum? This post whould have been better with img tags.

What;s gone?

also dont think im homophobic, my cousin is gay...and no i know what some are you gonna say and ive never had sex with my cousin. i was just askin a question, cause my pastor told me that all gay men go to hell. but idk, most of them seem pretty nice.

Interesting; I suppose you have religion? Russian Orthodox?

No I live in lousiana now. My believes are alittle more southern than you would expect. But I don't really wanna debate that herre.

No I live in lousiana now. My believes are alittle more southern than you would expect. But I don't really wanna debate that herre.

Good thinking - religion and HL2.net don't mix so well.

To be fair, the gays are pretty nasty. Unless it's hot chicks.

So why do all your posts originate from Texas?

I'm visiting relatives here in texas, i may be gouing to school here soon at the dallas art college.

You mean here? http://dcccd.edu/

Yes, I saw that some of your posts came from there. Like the one I'm replying to now.
Must be open week there since you already seem to be posting from Dallas County Community College District.

"Come in and use our computers!"

Back