Hello everyone, new here!

So you live in Louisiana, but you're visiting relatives in Texas and going to school while you're there?

I can see why you'd be confused, Ace. There's little, strange inconsistencies. Like, in his conversation with Krynn about Louisiana, he says he's staying in a hotel while looking for an apartment. Yet the post was made from Texas.

So yes, I understand your confusion.

So doesnt that mean that he would be able to detect alt accounts like TheSomeone?

So doesnt that mean that he would be able to detect alt accounts like TheSomeone?

Yes, but whether they are deleted or not is up to him and probably Glenn, such as Pesh's alt Wizard. They didn't delete that until he got out of hand again.

I suppose we should expect moderators to bend the rules a bit, I just thought alts were an immediate ban if detected.

For people like that Mightylolzor guy? Yeah. But there are cases such as Wizard and Lefty that they bent the rules in.

Lefty seemed like a personality change to me. He seemed far more mellow after that than he was as Que-Ever, if my memory serves me correctly.

Lefty was new until he revealed himself. I didn't realize it until later. He really was a whole different person.

So wait, Lefty is Que-Ever?

Why does no one tell me those things!

Come on people, try and keep up. Thread is now about news from 2008.

it has been always hard to be a rookie, nevertheless hi everyone.

Hey man, you can't just piggyback on someone else's newbie thread, trying to sneak in here after a couple pages where nobody'll notice you. Go make your own thread so we can ridicule you properly.

So this willsmithfan guy is pretty cool, we've been on a couple dates and hes really smart and cool. Hes a fan of co-op games like me.

<3

Goddamn this is hilarious. Glad I never made an introduction thread when I first joined.

I'm still working on my Bachelor's Degree in Learning and still don't have my Masters in English and International Pun Usage, cut me a break. It was just a light ice breaker before the impending rape.

Lefty seemed like a personality change to me. He seemed far more mellow after that than he was as Que-Ever, if my memory serves me correctly.

hi ironkat how r u? do you use yahoo personals?
if your interested pm me

Er, no I don't use Yahoo Personals, I'm afraid to say.

Please don't... Unless you mean PMs, but then I just feel sorry for Kat.

WTF.

I can't believe you would try to cheat on me already Willsmith.fan! And so openly! You're breaking my heart. I thought we had something good going?

WTF.

I can't believe you would try to cheat on me already Willsmith.fan! And so openly! You're breaking my heart. I thought we had something good going?

That's what you get for trusting a Will Smith fan, dog.

hi ironkat how r u? do you use yahoo personals?
if your interested pm me

Why you break Krynn's heart ha ? Men are such pigs.

Back