Hello everyone, new here!

You have all been reported. Expect infraction soon I guess.

I got your back buddy.
Thank you its nice to see I have someone on my side.

Also I'd like to take the chance to try to get in touch with the guy from
hl2.net that I met at the same starbucks around 11:30am Sunday.definately exchanged some glances.(dont worry we can keep it on the dl, I don't want to offend/expose you) you were in jeans, white short sleeve polo. you were standing at the bar waiting for your coffee. if you see this, let me know what i was wearing and a better description of you, and maybe we can get together soon.

what i was wearing

19966785.jpg

EDIT: Damn, this section doesnt allow embedded images?

What are you talkin about? I'm asking him what that image has to do with my post, I'm sorry I don't get it.

How do you know that it was someone from Halflife2.net?

Did he scowl and speak in a Welsh accent? Cause that guy is so into fishing, dude. So into it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dude don't come on here expecting politeness with a (HILARIOUS) first post like that. This a gaming community forum, not a dating website, you're wasting your time and frankly making a complete moron out of yourself.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dude don't come on here expecting politeness with a (HILARIOUS) first post like that. This a gaming community forum, not a dating website, you're wasting your time and frankly making a complete moron out of yourself.

Shhh. This is funeh.

edit: if I'm not posting in the correct forum shift you dont have to be so rude about it. i know this is a gaming site thats why im posting here hello

If you know its a gaming forum, then why are you posting about the possibilities of meeting people to go fishing or go on dates with? I'm afraid this is wrong place, why not find a fishing forum (I'm being polite here! HONEST!)

Man, some people have way too much time on their hands.

I like long walks on the beach, stamp collecting and gerbiling. we might be a match Willsmithfan. although I'm not too fond of Will Smith as he's a ****** (sounds like digger)

He is a ******, it's true.
Let's dress up as ghost and scare him away.

Boooooooo!

Im just kidding man.
no im not.
?
Boooo!

Yeah Stern, you old angry white boy. Look at u now.

... And this is why we got rid of the Newbie forum last time

THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS

Oh, it certainly is. But my guess is that this Newbie Forum wont stay very long if this keeps up.

i actually have an english degree ty

In which case ******* use it... for starters 'i' should be I and 'english' should have a capital 'e'. Okay; abbreviations like ty are acceptable but just BAD grammar as you used in your first post hardly substantiates your claim of a degree in the English language.

P.S I think you're lying anyway...

english is my new language im sorry, i didnt mean reading degree i meant speaking it properly. ;(

This is where a group of normal people might be sympathetic, but on HL2.net, we just mock you like the illiterate moron you are.

P.S I think you're lying anyway...

about what exactly.?

also sheepo ive already reported you once... for pming me about how the world would be a better place if i quote: "removed myself from the gene pool ASAP" I don't wanna get you banned brther but i will report again if you push it.

This town isn't big enough for the both of us.

There's actually plenty of room, but everyone's tried of you breathing heavily in the back

Booo!

God, you are such a dick Sheepo. Welcome back.

I hear you're a real asshole. Actually, I think you told me that.

I tell everyone that. It's just great to see you again man... Just, really, really great.
Seriously almost everyone in my friend list was banned. So this is cool.

So tell me Freemannumbers, If you can, did you just send me a friend request out of pity?
If that's the case, I don't care, it's cool.

Back