Hello

noobman144

Reaction score
I joined a few days ago, i don't really have anything to say....so hi.

Hello, hello.

You must resize your animated avatar to less than 70x70 before uploading for it to retain its animation.

Also, your signature might be breaking the four-line limit rule.

But hey!

Danimal's only remaining power is to advise noobs that are too new to know that they don't have to listen to him.

My what you have been reduced to, Danimal.

You see, Danimal used to be a moderator here, long ago.

His nickname was "Banimal" because he.. always banned people I guess? I don't really remember what he did honestly.

It's funny how noob threads seem to always bring up the past.

Hey, what do these things by my avatar mean like "scanner"?, is there a ranking system or something?

Yes, your rank is determined by your post count.

Or in my case, winning an art contest and a pokemon trivia contest.

Do not spam just to get your rank up.

Ok, i'm not one of those people who will make a posting bot just to rank up, whats the point of that? lol

Sorry, i didn't see that there now i know to press it.

One question, is placing a video i made in my profile against the rules?

>Ok I'll use the edit button
>*double posts*

You need a spanking.

Wait, when? i'm looking at this page and i don't see anything of the sort.

That's because our friend Kineaesth merged your posts together.

Well then, i must have mistakenly double posted something i never meant to.

Hey, what do these things by my avatar mean like "scanner"?, is there a ranking system or something?

Cool people have custom titles. Vegeta got one for winning some lame contests, I got one for always talkin' shit. One day, maybe you'll be one of us. Preferably one who doesn't win pokemon trivia contests. Hes the lamest cool kid on the site.

EDIT: Oh, and when you've got infraction points for always talkin' shit like me, you get Anti-citzen Status, instead of your normal title. Its like a badge of honor, and everyone respects you more when you're an anti-citizen.

Jesus christ you're dumb if you don't know what talkin' shit means.

Anyone and everyone. Newbies, regulars, it doesn't matter. All fair game I say. Especially moderators. They're the most fun.

Back