Hey look what day it is!

MuToiD_MaN

The Freeman
Reaction score
happybirthdayxi.jpg

Some things that happened on 7/7:

1928 – The Chillicothe Baking Company in Chillicothe, Missouri, US, first produced sliced bread, advertised as "the greatest forward step in the baking industry since bread was wrapped", which then led to the popular phrase "the greatest thing since sliced bread". (from Wikipedia)

1982 – Sliced bread's "greatest thing" status usurped.

2010 – The mighty hath fallen because mutoid man makes his own birthday thread.

Kidding; I at least got a thoughtful post from KA so at least that's cool, you know.

holy shit for real! lets celebrate!

*me marches trough streets carrying a bunch of sliced bread higly over my head whit tons of people following me*

this day must be celebrated!

Yeah..what 63 said. But bread...and slicing! 7/7 is a bad date for us :(

Happy birthday!

You share it with Kathy.

Happy Mutiod Birthday, Man.

Enjoy this day knowing that you don't have as many left.

Man, I forgot someone had to go and bomb England and besmirch my day. Thanks for the replies though, everyone!

I don't check the birthdays, sorry for not making a thread.

But happy birthday! Now go get drunk.

You share a birthday with my dad! Was out all day with him, sorry for not posting sooner. Happy B-day!

2nsvxc0.jpg

This is MuToiD_MaN's thread. It was made for him.

drrr

This thread is cool and educational.

KA is a terrible party planner, my birthday thread wasn't nearly as cool!

1982 – Sliced bread's "greatest thing" status usurped.
By the release of Metallica's debut album Kill 'Em All, thus bringing into existence the genre of thrash metal?

...No, wait, that was '83. You must have your facts wrong sir.

Making your own birthday thread's pretty sad, man. Pretty sad.

happy belated birthday

By the release of Metallica's debut album Kill 'Em All, thus bringing into existence the genre of thrash metal?

...No, wait, that was '83. You must have your facts wrong sir.

About as wrong as people thinking The Mechanix is a rip-off of the The Four Horsemen.

About as wrong as people thinking The Mechanix is a rip-off of the The Four Horsemen.
If you want to be pedantic, there were songs you can call thrash going as far back as the mid 70s, but the genre came into concrete existence with that album.

Also The Mechanix may have been written first, but it's also an absolutely awful song.

Back