HL2.net guestmap

I mean look at your avatar!

Tsk tsk tsk. Prisoners in MS=Slaves. Tsk tsk tsk

eh got as far as i could make it without straining my eyes to get as close to the mark >.<

I'm seriously the only one in Las Vegas? Cool. I don't need you savages near me!! :p lol

Lol, do i bet you gambled every day and then went back home and yelled at your wife for spending all the money :|

:D

Who created wall of black men and the slave route?!?!?!

****ing lol at the Negro force.

WTFXD at the wall of black men.

GG to whatever douche messed it up with all the very funny black jokes.

Okay, seriously, this is one ****ed up map. Really.

Who had the time to make the great wall of black men anyway?

Brothas fighting the powas!

What the hell, they're everywhere!!

Hahaha!

I just revisited this now, and didn't realize anyone had noticed the negro force D:

I got bored one night and originally I was just trying to fill in South America, but then I had a friend join me to make the great wall of blackmen.

Man... I can't even put my name on it because my location is filled with black men... actually, I didn't try yet but hey, I'm not even black... and most people around my area are not even black... wtf.

So who tried to dismantle the wall? :O

Because the negro force is UN-****ING-STOPPABLE.

Yeah, and now they're all over Europe :hmph:

Well actually most of the new stuff isn't my doing. I showed it to the same friend who helped me last time telling him "Dude its still here :D"

About 30 minutes later he IMs me telling me the Negro force was on its way to taking over the world >_>

Hahaha!

I just revisited this now, and didn't realize anyone had noticed the negro force D:

I got bored one night and originally I was just trying to fill in South America, but then I had a friend join me to make the great wall of blackmen.

D:
D:
D:
D:

IT WAS YOU!!!

:D

You monsters! peoples homes are getting erased. My home is missing.

Someone in some horrible fit of negro rage started destroying the great wall of black men, but in the process accidently deleted everyone who had put a marker down, as such only the Negro Force remains.

Someone in some horrible fit of negro rage started destroying the great wall of black men, but in the process accidently deleted everyone who had put a marker down, as such only the Negro Force remains.

But my home was negro free. :(

OMFG!!!! Australia has been overrun!

Everyone to the ****ing moon! I'll hold them off! :sniper:

that is a huge wall of islands...i bet a commie built that to get across the state line :(

lol at antartica, girl gonna get raped

It's ok everyone got deleted, because I had two because I don't know where I live :(

Christ, what's the point in having one of these if you can't even be mature about it?

this thread, or map, has given me some of the best laughs

I have my suspicions as to who's putting the negro force everywhere with Adrik... if it's someone we know that is.

I have my suspicions as to who's putting the negro force everywhere with Adrik... if it's someone we know that is.

Well the friend who helped me when I first placed the wall of black men doesn't visit the forum, although I did notice someone started helping me when I started placing them again all over the map. Don't know who it was though D:

First you delete the negro force. Thats alright.

Then you let those evil Island Aliens take over the map. Thats cool.

But letting gingers with dragon shirts take over the map is where I draw the ****ing line.

This means war.

Edit: I wasn't ****ing kidding.

Picture2.png

i like how the map has turned into a silent war between anonymous forum members

Indeed, i would lol if it was Darkside or Willeh, staying up in the wee small hours of the morning to wage interbutts war on the map; the only thing keeping them from destroying themselves is their internet page refresh rate...

...oh to dream, hl2.net, oh to dream :)

Back