HL2.net guestmap

I NEED YOU IN MY BY THE MOMENT ONE MAN ARMY
JOIN ISLAND TODAY

25.gif

***PUBLIC MESSAGE***: The map is the most popular right now. ***END OF PUBLIC MESSAGE***

This is the kind of stupid pointless shit you'd expect from anon -.-

Do they need a reason? I don't think it's like an invasion or something, just some of our more retarded members who are also anon think it's lulz or some shit.

I haven't looked at this map or thread in ages. I didn't realise it was being overrun. I'll see if I can do some deletion. Also, if any members of staff want it I'll gladdyl tell them the password.

It's a shame some bloody morons decided to ruin this map. It was a good community feature which is now sadly completely ruined.

Grizzly and I have deleted hundreds of the damn spam crap but there are hundreds left. I hope we've made a noticable difference though.

Let the purge begin.

Herald Hl2.net's chosen, for they shall inherit the guestmap

It's a shame some bloody morons decided to ruin this map. It was a good community feature which is now sadly completely ruined.

Agreed. I thought it was badass until idiots failed all over it.

Why not incorporate something like this into the site, but make it so you have to be a member to use it, and moderate the pins that everyone puts on there (Your pin won't go up until it a Moderator says it's okay)

moderate the pins that everyone puts on there (Your pin won't go up until it a Moderator says it's okay)
Or limit it to one pin per member, if you try to place a second one it just moves the first.

Shit, there are aids on the map.

You wouldn't know anything about this would you ace? You know, with your love of Habbo raids which also involve negros with afros spamming the place?

Just a thought. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hah, did nick get banned for spreading AIDS or something? :p

This is madness
I cant even open it up, probably because theres alot of spam?

What retard keeps spamming up the ****ing map? And why is my ****ing icon gone?

So many to delete. Volunteers to help delete the crap would be appreciated.

Yeah, I can't access it either. Completely kills FF.

Back