hl2.net - thinning out?

No sign of me balding, genetics or otherwise. Good thing too, love my hair the way it is.

Oh yeah, and the forums are fine.

I live in Richardson right now. It's not creepy, it seems like everyone is from Dallas! I think Krynn and I went to an art event at SMU a couple months ago, but didn't know we were both there until afterwards 0:

Yeah, that was quite the coincidence.

Doesn't really matter to me, as long as guy with thinning hair aren't trying to wear it in a ponytail "Lone Gunman" style, haha. Though I would hate the lack of options. I always dyed my hair, and by the time I decided to stop a few years ago, I discovered it was already going grey, so I get where you're coming from on that.

I live in Richardson right now. It's not creepy, it seems like everyone is from Dallas! I think Krynn and I went to an art event at SMU a couple months ago, but didn't know we were both there until afterwards 0:

Ahhh cool. Yeah I live in Carrollton.

I've been on reddit and check here maybe a few times a week.

Heh, I used to work there for a while. At Halliburton.

At Halliburton? What the ****? Aren't you like an artist?

I drive like right behind the Halliburton building on Country Club/Columbian Club drive all the time going to my bro's work(and when I work there), and of course in front of it on the way home. I actually live ridiculously close to it.

Small world.

At Halliburton? What the ****? Aren't you like an artist?

I drive like right behind the Halliburton building on Country Club/Columbian Club drive all the time going to my bro's work(and when I work there), and of course in front of it on the way home. I actually live ridiculously close to it.

Small world.

Yeah, but I worked in their software development team for a while. But I felt that six figures was too good for me, so I decided to become a permanent contract intern at id. :hmph:

But ahaha, that's crazy.

Yeah, but I worked in their software development team for a while. But I felt that six figures was too good for me, so I decided to become a permanent contract intern at id. :hmph:

But ahaha, that's crazy.

you work at id?

Yeah this got side tracked. I got lots of hair now. For almost 12 years I shaved it all. Now I'm trying something new. I Work as a carpenter. If your mothers dad is bald, then so will you be. Probably.

I love this thread but feel outclassed by Kaptain H's accomplishments.

I hope this thread upped the activity...man i remember back when we had the first "you laugh you lose thread" i didn't know wtf 4-chan or a meme was. Caturday was all the rage and I died laughing at almost every picture. That was like around march 06.

Misc thread was awesome too, don't want to beat a dead horse but still miss it.

I'm here, and that's all you need.

You guys talk about consoles too much. Enjoy hell.

Oh wait.

Hey this is a good opportunity to say I really like it here. Lots of good posts and times are had. <3

Well I came back, but nobody really seems to like me much. It's probably because I'm a huge dick.

I have no overall feelings for you one way or another, but you gave me a hat, once, so you get cred for that.

...i didn't know wtf 4-chan or a meme was...

Still have no idea what 4-chan is, I know what 4-char is but not 4-chan, though logic would suggest they're the same thing.

Never heard of meme.

Still have no idea what 4-chan is, I know what 4-char is but not 4-chan, though logic would suggest they're the same thing.

Never heard of meme.

Are you like a news reporter or something?

I think it's because the OT forums went secret. It is a real pain in the arse to have to log in to see what's going on. I find I do it less and less now days, especially from work.

Yes, I should imagine the great effort involved in entering a username and password must be devastating to you.

Yes, I should imagine the great effort involved in entering a username and password must be devastating to you.

Considering it used to take two mouse clicks, it now takes %500 more effort.

Considering it used to take two mouse clicks, it now takes %500 more effort.

At the risk of sounding like PMR defense force throughout this thread ... I can't believe this comment is existing right now.

It might be a little more quiet than normal, but like others said that is probably due to the summertime. Plus at least we don't have a farewell thread every other day like a couple of years ago.

So what the **** is with having to log in to see off-topic anyway? Thanks to that, I never come here on my ipod or any public computer anymore.

Its tied into the new infraction system, Pi's explained it a couple of times now in other threads.

I don't come here a huge amount any more. I don't frequent a lot of websites that I used to any more; you're just lucky I still have enough of a soft spot for you guys to check up on you from time to time. <3

To be honest, I'm getting all prepared for uni at the moment and this place always used to be a massive time-sink. I'm getting a lot more stuff done without the distraction of the internet.

I'm sure I'll be back, along with a fair few others, in full force once Portal 2 comes out.

Forums were down, earlier. It was a very depressing time.

I don't come here a huge amount any more. I don't frequent a lot of websites that I used to any more; you're just lucky I still have enough of a soft spot for you guys to check up on you from time to time. <3

To be honest, I'm getting all prepared for uni at the moment and this place always used to be a massive time-sink. I'm getting a lot more stuff done without the distraction of the internet.

I'm sure I'll be back, along with a fair few others, in full force once Portal 2 comes out.
Shame. I fancy the pants off you.

We love you bro.

Back